Chapter 54

March 11th, 1964
8:30 am.

Where are you going ," Bobby asked ?

Mrs.Kennedy. has a headache and I'm going to check up on her," Jack said with a smirk.

Sure sure," Bobby said with a smirk.

Jack shakes his head before he walks into your and his room.

Hi," You said as you look up from your book.

I told bobby that you have a headache so he won't come anytime too soon to get me," Jack said with a devilish smirk.

Why did you tell him that," You asked with a smile.

It's been six weeks and it's driving me crazy," Jack said.

You aren't the only one who had been a little crazy about this. every time that I see you. It's does something to me that I can't explain and that damn smile gets me every time," You said with a grin.

We have been married for almost 12 years now and the Kennedy smile still works on you," Jack said with a smirk.

The damn smile and the charm that you had. That why I had fallen for you back in 51 at that party," You said with a smile.

You thought that I was handsome when you had met me at that party," Jack said with a grin.

Well yeah. I couldn't stop staring at your ass the whole time ever and I had smack Kim when I caught her checking you out and I had stepped on her foot with my heel when I got up bc ik that she was going to get up and walk over to you," You said with a smile before a huge blush came upon your face.

Jack smirked at you.

You still stare at my ass all the time. " Jack said with a grin as he wrapped his arms around and pull you closer to him.

You're my husband and it's only mine and nobody else," You said with a devilish smile.

You lay your hands on his butt.

Let's have some fun, Mrs.Kennedy," Jack said with a smile.

What kind of fun Mr.Kennedy," You asked with a grin.

It will have you and me in the bed," Jack said with a smirked.

the six weeks are finally over and let's do this," You said with a smile.

Jack smiled at you as he grabs your hands and leads you to your guy's king size bed.

You two went under the covers and you two made love.

( One Hour Later )

You sure know how to wear an old man out," Jack said with a smile.

You hit his chest before you climb out of bed and put on your robe and tie it .

If you need me. I will be in the bathroom ," You said .

Jack shakes his head.

You smile at him before you close the bathroom door .

You change into this .

You brush your hair again bc it's a little messy

You brush your hair again bc it's a little messy .

I look great ," You said with a smile.

You walk out of the bathroom and see Jack already dress back in his suit.

You might want to fix your hair before you leave," You said as you slip on your heels and then your pearls..

Jack gives you a little grin before he runs his fingers threw his hair .

We might need to go back downstairs bc you have been up here more than one hour," You said.

Yeah ," Jack said

If you need me. I will be with the kids ," You said.

Ok ," Jack said.

Mommy. Let's play , " Both Penny and Patrick said .

Ok. Let me go get your sisters ,"  You said as you pick up Selina out of the playpen that was outside.

You watch her walk to her slibings .

Hi baby girl," You said as you pick up m'alee and cover her with a blanket.

M'alee let out a yawn as she open her eyes .

You watch the twins run around the White House lawn.

This is so perfect, " You said with a smile.