CH-2 Scars

Kyoka's POV
For the entire week after I saw Midoriya's intense training I have been sneaking over there and dropping off food for him so that he doesn't completely overdo it, I have no idea why he was eating it but he was and that gave me some comfort. He hadn't come and spoken to me about it but I knew that he was eating it as it was evident on the tubs which I brought the food in. Ochako was still upset about Midoriya yelling at her and had barely spoken to anyone since, she even tried to avoid Midoriya which was fairly easy since he was avoiding everyone else. Iida and Todoroki had tried to talk to Midoriya after what happened with Ochako but he just ignored them, the same thing happened with Mina who tried to lecture him for yelling at Ochako. I hadn't been able to see Midoriya with that mysterious scar on his face again and was too afraid that he would yell at me too if I tried to speak to him so I always left short notes with the food I brought him, they didn't say much but were just messages trying to encourage him to eat more, train less and maybe even talk to someone else. I have no idea if he has actually been reading and taking them to heart or not but they weren't with the tubs so I assumed that he was keeping them.

The week was now starting over and Midoriya was seeming less tired than normal, I wasn't the only one to notice either. He still forced a smile in class but it still wasn't his normal cheerful smile so I didn't except it. I was so desperate to talk to him but was paranoid that I would make things worse and he would no longer eat the food I bring him which would be bad, I decided to keep things as they are since I couldn't risk them getting worse. However I did have an idea, since I have been leaving him notes I was planning on giving him a note asking to talk but wasn't going to make it seem like I was pressuring him. During lessons I started to pay more attention so I wouldn't accidentally fall behind but still glanced over at Midoriya since I knew that Yaomomo would catch me up on anything I miss or don't understand. He was acting different ever since I started to bring him food as he was actually regaining some energy compared to none like before.

After the school day was over I made my way to the kitchen once nobody was nearby so that I could prepare some food for Midoriya, I also had to write the note but I decided to make the food first since I knew that nobody would be near here for awhile. I made him some Katsudon since I knew it was his favourite in a hope that it would secretly encourage him to come and talk to me so I could figure out what was going on. Once I finished making the food I placed it in a tub and put the lid on it before turning around to go to my room but someone was right there as I turned around.
"Hey Kyoka, I didn't know you liked Katsudon" Yaomomo said.
"Y-Yeah... I-I really l-like it, never told a-anyone though. G-Guess you caught me" I stuttered slightly startled and trying to make sure she didn't know I was making it for Midoriya.
"Why are you making it now? Did you not eat enough during lunch?" She asked.
"Uhhh... N-No. The training took a lot out of me so I'm making some to keep me going" I lied.
"Right, well me and Mina are about to head out. Want to come?" She offered.
"N-No. I have to get some homework done, don't want to fall behind" I said faking a smile so she would believe me.
"Okay then. If you have any trouble just ask me, I'll be happy to help" She said.
"Will do. I should go to get a start on it, see you later" I said quickly making my way to my room to write the note for Midoriya.

I reached my room without running into anyone luckily and I locked my door so nobody would accidentally find the food or the note I was writing. I sat down at my desk and pulled out some paper so I could write something down that would convince him to come and talk to me without it sounding like I'm forcing him. Lets see... How should I put this?... Hey Midoriya, hope you're doing alright. I brought you your favourite today, Katsudon. I know I'm not the best cook but I hope you like it. If you decide to take a short break anytime soon come and see me, I'm always available to listen. Even if you don't want to talk but just sit I'll be more than happy to sit with you. I won't pressure you to talk about anything so don't worry about that. I just want to know how you're doing. It doesn't matter if you don't want to but just let me know that you're okay. I finished writing the letter and placed it in the tub with the Katsudon and made my way out of the dorms subtly trying not to let anyone see me leave with it.