CH-9 Talks

Jiro's POV
It was starting to get late and I decided to head upstairs early leaving the girls downstairs so that I could talk to Izuku before heading to bed. I walked up to his room and knocked on his door cheerfully waiting for him to answer. Once his door opened my weight was shifted on my right leg as I swivelled my left foot on the spot and had a cheerful smile on my face.
"Hey Izu" I greeted.
"Hey Kyo. What's up?" Izuku asked as he let me enter his room. I sat down on his bed as he sat down next to me before taking a deep breathe.
"So... What was that today?" I asked cutting straight to the point.
"Wow, no foreplay huh" He joked. I giggled slightly and lightly punched him in the shoulder.
"Come on, I'm being serious" I said.
"I uhm... I can't use my quirk recklessly at the moment so chose not to. I wasn't trying to go easy on you" He explained.
"How come?" I asked curiously. He had been using his quirk almost non stop for ages for his training so what was different now?
"My scars on my face, they appear when I overuse my quirk. Recovery Girl recommended not using my quirk unless necessary until she finds out more" He answered. I could tell there was more he was keeping from me but this part was truthful.
"Alright. Is there anything else that's bothering you?" I asked whilst leaning my head on his shoulder.
"Nothing that you should be concerned with. I'll be fine" He said.
"Okay, I trust you" I replied.

Neither of us said another word and I just stayed in his room leaning against his shoulder humming various tunes of my favourite songs. I started to get tired as my eyes were starting to close on their own. Izuku had noticed this and carefully let me down onto his bed, I was still conscious enough to realise what was happening but didn't try and move or do anything as I liked this side of him so let him do what he was doing. I curled up on his bed and he pulled the sheets over me tucking me in. He kissed the top of my head and I couldn't help but smile which signalled to him that I was still awake but he didn't respond to it as he knew that I was just tired. I was drifting off comfortably in his bed when I suddenly felt an arm wrap around me and something press against my back, Izuku had climbed into bed with me. My face went beat red but since he was by my back he couldn't see that, I quickly calmed down though and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up in the morning as a bright light creeped in through a gap in the curtains blinding me. I just groaned with my eyes closed as I placed my hands on the bed to push myself up but the bed felt a little too firm to be the bed. I slowly opened my eyes to adjust to the light and saw that I was laying on top of Izuku with my hands firmly pressed against his chest, his eyes were wide open and he seemed as though he had been awake for awhile and knew that I was on top of him. I always knew that I moved around a lot in my sleep but to get into this position never even occurred to me. I was just staring at him with my hands still on his chest and a flustered face but quickly realised what was happening. I tried to roll off of him but ended up falling off of the bed which properly woke me up.
"You okay?" He asked extending a hand out to help me up.
"Yeah, I'm fine" I replied grabbing his hand. "But uhhh... How long was I like that for?" I asked.
"A few hours as far as I'm aware. You were on top of me from the moment I woke up" He answered.
"Ugh... What time is it anyway?" I asked.
"7am. You should probably get changed as we have class soon" He suggested.
"Right. Uhhh... See ya" I said nervously before kissing him on the lips quickly and running out of his room to get to my own.

I was on the way to my room trying to sneak there so nobody would know that I spent the night in Izuku's room but luck wasn't on my side.
"COME ON KYOKA, GET UP... Ugh, what is that girl doing?" Mina said whilst banging on my door. Crap, there goes sneaking in.
"Uhhh... Hey" I greeted nervously from behind Mina causing her to jump.
"Huh, how did you get here?" She asked.
"Simple, I wasn't in there in the first place" I answered whilst walking past her to go into my room. Mina followed me in as she continued to ask questions.
"Wait... Aren't those the clothes you were in yesterday?" She asked.
"Yep, that's why I'm getting changed now" I said as I grabbed some clean clothes.
"So where were you?" She asked as I went into my bathroom to get changed in private.
"I was with Izuku. Fell asleep before I could head back to my room"
"Oh... OH. Hehe, you two do it then?" Mina asked. I opened the door to the bathroom as I finished getting changed and saw her leaning on the wall with a smirk on her face as she winked at me.
"No... I just fell asleep with my head on his shoulder. That's it"
"We're the clothes on or off when that happened?" She asked with her smirk not fading.
"On. Besides this is none of your business" I said sternly trying to get her to drop it.
"Fine, I'll see you downstairs then in a minute. Unless Midori sweeps you off of your feet before you make it" She said. Mina left with a quick wave leaving me to sigh in my room.