Prologue

Everleigh was finishing the final touches on her makeup. She then stood up and one of her bridesmaids gently laid out the train of her dress. She stood at the beginning of the isle, where ranunculus petals were scattered all the way down the alter. And there stood the love of her life, Alastor. She took a deep breath and slowly began walking down the isle.

Alastor smiled as he watched her walk down the isle. She held his hands once you stood in front of him. 

"My dear, you look ravishing." He smiled.

She blushed madly as his grip tightened on her hands. The minister smiled at the adorable couple and opened his book.

"We are gathered here today to unite these 2 adorable souls and celebrate their love for each other." He spoke, "Alastor, if you would please hold the ring and speak your vows."

Alastor picked up your ring and smiled at you again, "I, Alastor, promise to love, care, and protect you Everleigh for as long as I live. No matter what challenges we may face, I promise to stay by your side and protect you. I love you with all my heart, Darling."

The crowed awed at Alastor's vows as he placed the ring on her finger. The minister smiled.

"Everleigh, please hold the other ring and begin your vows." The minister spoke.

She picked up the other ring and smiled at Alastor, "I-"

Suddenly, policemen with dogs broke through the door, "stop right there!"

The crowed gasped, screamed, and panicked.

"Alastor what's going on?" Everleigh asked frightfully as she held onto his arm.

He pulled her into his embrace tightly while holding her hand. The police began shooting at the both of them. Everyone ducked as Alastor picked up Everleigh and ran away.

"Go get em' boys!" One of the policemen released the dogs.

Alastor overheard them and stopped dead in his tracks. He was in the forest still holding her in his arms.

"Alastor??" She questioned him.

He looked at her with apologetic eyes, "please forgive me, darling."

He kissed her passionately, holding her as tight and close as he could. He then threw her onto a tree limb, looking at each other with worry written on both of their faces. The dogs tackled Alastor and began biting and tearing into his flesh. His screams pierced her ears as tears drenched her face while she watched in fear. She then let out the most painful sob in the whole world.

"ALASTOR!"