Chapter Fifteen

Everleigh looked up as Lucifer opened the door chuckling.

"Your ignorant lover took the bait." He closed the door and locked it, "now he believes that you're dead."

She whimpered through the duct tape on her mouth as tears fell from her eyes. Lucifer aggressively grabbed her chin.

"Now I'll get to torture you all I want and hear both of your pathetic cries. Except I only care to hear yours. Your cries and whimpers are very sweet to me." He spoke.

He bit both sides of her neck twice. Everleigh screamed in pain as Lucifer tasted her blood.

"My, my, you are sweeter than candy."

He slowly traced his hands to her breasts that were still protected by her bra. He squeezed them harshly, causing Everleigh to scream painfully. Lucifer yanked her hair back, causing her to yelp.

"If you scream too loud, I will shove my cock so far in you that you'll only whimper for me to stop. That is your only warning, Everleigh." He threatened.

Tears soaked Everleigh's cheeks as she wished that Alastor would save her.

A week had gone by and Charlie was sitting on the couch in the lobby thinking.

Vaggie walked over to her, "what are you thinking about, Charlie?"

"I feel like my dad played a trick on us." She answered.

"A trick?" Vaggie questioned, "Charlie he showed you that she was dead. Alastor was soaked in her blood."

"But nobody saw what I saw." Charlie argued.

"What did you see, hun?"

"My dad has the power to create illusions to trick anyone to make them believe that their worst nightmare had come true. But he had the illusion wrong." Charlie explained.

"What did he get wrong?" Vaggie asked.

"Her eyes." She answered, "when she arrived in Hell, her eyes were pink. But when my dad created the illusion, her eyes were her human eye color; turquoise. They were fading from pink to turquoise. Alastor didn't recognize it because he thought he lost the love of his life. And plus, my dad wouldn't kill anyone that quickly. It's not like him."

"So what are we going to do?" Vaggie sat next to her.

"Gather the others and search for Sir Pentious. I bet he knows where Everleigh is." Charlie answered.

So both the girls gathered everyone in the lobby. Except for Alastor.

"Where's Al?" Charlie asked.

"He went to his mansion yesterday." Husker answered.

"Well we can't do this without him." Charlie frowned, "he needs to know that my dad tricked us; that my dad tricked him. Everleigh is alive and we need to find her before it's too late."

"But doll." Angel spoke, "nobody knows where he's mansion is. Or even how to get there."

Silence filled the hotel.

"I know how to get there." Nifty spoke, "but we need a car."

"I can get a limo." Angel said.

Angel stole a limo from the Porn Studio and got out of the driver seat, "okay Husk, you're gonna be the driver."

Husker groaned as he sat in the driver seat. Everyone sat in the back.

"Ok Nif tell me where to go." Husker spoke.

"Drive away from the city." She answered.

They began driving away from the city. Vaggie watched as the city slowly became smaller.

"Now what?" Vaggie asked, "we're driving nowhere."

"Now stomp on the gas pedal and speed like there's no tomorrow." Nifty answered.

"Are you crazy??" Everyone yelled.

"It'll work just do it." She assured them.

Husker picked up the speed and everyone held on tightly to each other. Within seconds, they were now in a different part of Hell.

Husker slowed down to a normal speed, "huh, that was weird."

"Now follow this road until we stop at his mansion." Nifty spoke.

They continued the drive, driving up some hills until they reached a cabin mansion.

"We're here." Nifty said.