Chapter Four

Alastor waited in the lobby in his new tux and held a bouquet of ranunculus flowers. Everleigh walked down the stairs in her new dress and heels. Once she entered the lobby, Alastor's jaw dropped.

"Is something wrong?" She asked.

"Not at all, darling." He answered, "you are absolutely stunning."

She softly smiled as he handed her the bouquet.

"These are for you, my dear." He said.

"Ranunculus flowers, my favorite. The same ones I had on. . ."

"Our wedding day." They both said in sync.

They both smiled and she handed the flowers to Nifty.

"Could you put these in a vase with water and put them in our room?" She asked.

"Of course!" Nifty smiled.

"Come along, my dear!" Alastor smiled, "our reservation is at 6."

He held her hand and walked her to his car. He opened the door for her and hopped in the driver's seat. He placed his right hand over her left thigh as he drove to the restaurant. Once they arrived, he opened her car door and opened the entrance door for her. Both of them waited for a host.

"Good evening, do you have a reservation?" The host asked.

"why of course!" Alastor answered, "6pm for Alastor."

The host grabbed 2 menus, "you van follow me."

He set their menus at a booth table, "here you are Mr. and Mrs. Alastor."

"Thank you my good man." Alastor smiled.

They both smiled at each other before a waiter walked up to your table.

"Good evening." He spoke, "my name is Chester and I'll be your waiter. What can I get you to drink?"

"I'll have a glass of liquor of course." Alastor smiled.

"And I'll have a cherry coke." Everleigh answered.

Chester walked away and Everleigh and Alastor smiled at each other.

~After dinner~

Alastor and Everleigh left the restaurant and walked to the park. They held hands and walked around.

"Tonight's been amazing, Al." She spoke.

"I'm glad, darling." He replied, "It's just like how we lived before. But instead in Hell."

They both laughed. He stood in front of her and held his hands against her cheeks. Her cheeks started to warm up, and he could feel it. He slowly pulled her closer to him, leaning in for a kiss. Suddenly, someone landed near them.

Alastor groaned and closed his eyes, holding in his anger, "I never can have a peaceful moment with my darling, can I?"

"Not with me around you can't!" Sir Pentious chuckled.

Everleigh was pulled into Alastor's embrace.

Sir Pentious smirked, "she's quite the treasure."

"Indeed she is." Alastor replied, "and she is all mine."

"Not for long she's not!" He chuckled pulling out a ray gun.

Alastor summoned a portal below Sir Pentious. Tentacles wrapped around his body, making him scream in fear. Alastor's eyes turned red as he smirked psychotically watching him disappear. Everleigh stood there, terrified. Once Sir Pentious disappeared, Alastor transformed back to normal.

"Now, where were we, my dear?" He asked turning around.

As he turned around, he noticed Everleigh was about 10 feet away from him.

His expression softened, "Darling, are you alright?"

Everleigh gulped, "I've never seen that side of you, so it's kind of scary."

"Sweetheart there's nothing to be afraid of." He assured her.

"You'll never hurt me, right?" She asked.

He slowly approached her, held her cheeks, and passionately kissed her. Feeling his lips against hers set off fireworks in her heart. She didn't realize she had helplessly disconnected her lips, allowing Alastor's tongue to slither into her mouth. He explored every inch of the inside of her mouth. She released a small moan before he pulled away.

His hands still remained on her cheeks, "On our wedding day, I promised to always protect you. And that is what I'll do, my dear. I will never harm you."

She hugged him tightly. He held her bridal style and walked back to the hotel. He walked in while she was asleep in his arms. Everyone was hanging out at the bar.

"Looks like someone had a little too much fun." Husker chuckled as he sipped his cheap booze.

"How was the date night, Al?" Charlie asked.

"It was delightful!" He smiled, looking down at Everleigh's peaceful face. "I haven't seen her so happy in ages."

"Awwww." Nifty smiled.

"What's next?" Angel asked, "You gonna give her some good sex?"

"Oh no!" Alastor answered, "Everleigh's wishes were to never have such action until marriage. We are technically still engaged. So I will respect her wishes unless she tells me otherwise."

"What?" Angel gasped, "she died a virgin? What a fucking shame."

Alastor chuckled, "she is quite the innocent soul. Anyway, I am going to tuck her and go to bed. Goodnight everyone."

"Night Alastor." Everyone spoke.

Alastor went to their room and gently laid Everleigh on the bed. He slowly removed her dress and heels; replacing them with pajamas. Hew tucked her in bed and he put on his pajamas. He laid in bed next to her and smiled at her peaceful face. But his smile faded.

Sir Pentious was haunting his mind. But why would one of the most powerful demons of Hell let some snake in a top hat bother him? It because he was after her. Not for her smile, not for her laughter, not for her love and affection. But as bait to get to Alastor.

Now that Sir Pentious had discovered what Alastor cherishes most, he'll do anything to get to her and use her as bait against him. But what made Alastor's blood run cold was the thought of him getting his hands on her if she was alone. The thought of this made him stare deep into his imagination, creating a radio static around the room. This caused Everleigh to wake up, noticing that his red dial eyes were hypnotized.

She gently shook his shoulder, "Al?"

Unresponsive, the radio static become louder. She shook him again with a bit more force.

"Alastor!" She called.

Almost immediately, his eyes clicked back to normal. He blinked and saw a very distraught Everleigh. Which is the last thing he wanted. He rubbed his eyes and sat up. Everleigh sat up next to him and gently placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Alastor, is everything okay?" She asked.

He looked at her with a sad smile, "of course, darling."

"But you look sad." She frowned.

"It does seem that way, doesn't it sweetheart?" He replied, "but I assure you that I am fine. Please get some rest."

"But what about you?" She asked.

"In time I will." He answered, "your sleep is more important than mine."

He kissed her forehead and she laid down and drifted to sleep again. After watching her to be sure she was asleep, he quietly left the room to go down to the bar.