One Faithful Night (Ransom Drysdale Smut)

Dom!Ransom x female reader

Daddy kink  and praise kink ;)

Words count: 680 words.              

Y/N POV:

He said "One date, that's it," and I believed him. Oh thank God I believed him, or else I wouldn't be where I am now. 

Ransom pressed me against the headboard of his bed and slowly, excruciatingly slowly, starts taking off my dress. He pulled it off over my head and starts sucking on the skin area sound my collarbone. No doubt there will be bruises there tomorrow.

He makes his way down my body muttering "So pretty," as I struggled to contain my moans. Just as he gets to where I need him most, he pauses and I whimper. "Are you sure love?" I nod, gasping for air. "I need words love," Ransom demands in a harsher, more dominant tone. "Yes, yes please," I begged, desperate for more. I needed more. "Yes what?" What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Surely he doesn't mean ...

"Yes daddy."

"Such a good girl ..." Ransom muttered while making quick work of his grey tracksuit bottoms and boxers, leaving me on the bed still with my bra and matching thong on. He climbed on top of me and caught my eyes for a few seconds. His pupils were so dilated I could barely see any blue left. He then stared at my breasts and growled "Well, we'll have to take that pretty little bra off now, won't we?" He turned into a complete animal, but that just turned me on even more. 

I could feel his hard cock against my leg as he unclipped my bra. He hesitated, gazing at my breasts in awe for a second, before latching on to my left breast with his mouth and massaging my right breast with his left hand. I arched my back as his tongue swirled around my taut nipple. I let out a moan that made him respond with his own. He stopped what he was doing and mirrored his previous actions on the opposite breast. I grabbed onto his hair and started pulling for dear life, as I still moaned his name. He paused once again and came up to my ear and whispered "That's not my name love, what is it?" By now I was getting tired of Ransom's teasing, but I still answered him because I'm a good girl. I'm HIS good girl.

"Daddy please, I need you inside me," I pleaded. He looked at me briefly before slipping my thong off and throwing it away. He met my eyes and asked "Do I need a condom?" I would have laughed if I wasn't painfully waiting for his cock. "I'm,  I'm on the pill," I stuttered out, sounding feeble. My cheeks reddened, but luckily I don't think he noticed, because we already looked rather flushed. 

As he lined himself up with my entrance, he made eye contact and pushed in, until he bottomed out. We both moaned in unison. "Fuck, you are so tight," Ransom groaned. He gave me a few seconds to adjust to his immense size before thrusting in. Repeatedly. Getting increasingly faster and faster until he was pounding into me, causing the bed to shake. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I forgot about everything but him. I couldn't even remember my own name as he fucked me like it was going out of fashion. He resumed massaging my breasts once again as I shouted out "I-I'm gonna cum!" He growls into my ear and says "Go ahead, cum for me now love." That did it, that pushed me over the edge and made me see galaxy's, all the while I was screaming Ransom's name like a mantra, over and over. Ransom found his release shortly after, grunting and groaning as he cummed. Ransom loves how I look when I'm a writhing and moaning mess underneath him.

He collapsed down beside me on the bed, our sweaty bodies intertwining with each other. There were a few moments of silence before Ransom whispered seductively in my ear "Ready for Round 2?"