Late Night Shenanigans

Stucky!smut
Captain kink
Spanking

Wtf is wrong with me 😃
I wrote this during religion class cuz my teacher is a wrinkly old bitch <3

Word count:1034 words
Y/N POV:

The walls here in the Avengers Tower are extremely thin. Tony needs to get that fixed, no-one got a wink of sleep last night because two men were having sex in the gym.

Nobody knows who they were yet, but Tony is out of the question, seeing as he has a daughter and wife, Clint too. Thor and Loki mainly reside in Asgard, so that just leaves Bruce, Bucky, Sam, Peter and Steve. I wonder who they were.

The previous night ~

NO POV

Bucky had decided to do some 'late night training'. By that he meant focusing on working out so he wouldn't fall asleep. He was afraid of the nightmares.

After beating the shit out of a punching bag, he made his way over to the treadmills. As soon as he had figured out how to work his earphones, he began running on the treadmill, a magnificent sheen of sweat forming on his forehead, or so Steve thought.

Unbeknownst to Bucky, Steve had been watching him since he first entered the gym. So as Bucky listened to all the old doo-wap songs through his earphones, Steve crept up behind him, watching his biceps bulge as he pumped his arms. Steve couldn't care less if one or both of Bucky's arms were vibranium. He could watch his muscles all day.

Watching his calves flex, Steve could feel the blood rushing to his dick. As to not wake their sleeping teammates, Steve walked around to the front of the treadmill, successfully catching Bucky's eye.

Bucky removed his earphones and stopped the machine. "Hey pal, what's up?" Then Bucky noticed what what was up. "Uh, Steve? I think you have a ... situation there bud."

Oh Steve knew he had a situation, and Bucky had caused it. He walked leisurely to Bucky, but Bucky was just confused. Sure, he loved Steve more than anyone else, but from their time, it was illegal. Although Bucky often wanted more than a friendship, he believed it still frowned upon.

Steve quickly put those thoughts to rest with a sharp kiss on the lips. Bucky froze in shock but quickly melted into the kiss. Steve moved his hands to cup Bucky's face, while Bucky ran his fingers through his friends hair. Are they even friends anymore?

As Steve led Bucky to the mats, Steve gave a clear indication of what he wanted to do. He pushed Bucky onto the mats and began to relieve both of them of their clothes.

As soon as they were both as naked as the day they were born, Steve crawled on top of Bucky and whispered hotly in his ear "I have been waiting for this moment for over seventy years." Now it was Bucky's turn to get hard.

"Then what are you waiting for ... Captain?"

Steve growled ferociously and began attacking Bucky's neck and throat, their erections pressed against each others, showcasing their ... excitement.

When Steve's hand found it's way to Bucky's hardened cock, he started stroking his shaft, causing Bucky to let out suppressed moans which were like music to Steve's ears.

With the mix of the love-bites on his neck and the handjob, Bucky was getting closer and closer to his climax. He could feel the familiar feeling of the coil tightening in his lower stomach.

"Steve, I-I'm gonna cum!" Upon hearing this, Steve stopped what he was doing immediately and turned him over.

"That's" Spank "not" spank "my" spank "name" spank. "Sorry Captain." "That's better." Steve praised the man before him.

Steve ran over to his previously discarded trousers and pulled a bottle of lube from his pocket. Bucky's eyes widened when he realised what Steve wanted to do, but not in a bad way. He couldn't wait for Steve to fill him up with his hot seed.

Steve poured some lube all over his fingers and stretched Bucky's ass in preparation.

"You gonna take my fingers like a good boy?" Steve said in a gravelly tone. "Yes Captain."

He inserted a singular digit into Bucky's asshole, and Bucky groaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

Steve slowly thrusted his finger in and out, before adding another.

"Captain I- oh shit." Steve quickly massaged some of the lube onto his erection, he pushed himself into Bucky. Suddenly any regard for the sleep of their teammates was thrown out the window, as both men unleashed downright pornographic moans. As Steve continued pounding into Bucky, he began stroking his lovers slit at the same time.

With the immense pleasure coursing through Bucky's veins, he reached his climax. With a loud moan, he came all over the mats , while Steve did indeed fill him up incredibly.

Once they both rode out their highs, they just lay there for a moment. "Stevie, you're still in me." "I know," came the smug response.

"What does that mean for us now? Friends with benefits? Fuck buddies? Not to mention that this is illegal!"

"Buck, that's all changed now. It's not illegal anymore, times have changed, it's normal." Steve replied, dodging the first question.

Steve leant his head on Bucky's shoulder and breathed in his scent.
"Do you want to be my, um, partner?"
"Like teammates or, romantically?"
"Which would you rather?" Steve said, answering his question with one of his own.

Bucky gave a small smile as he said, "Romantically, 'cause I'm with you til the end of the line pal."
"You really need to stop calling me that."
"Right, sorry." Bucky laughed nervously, as Steve joined in.
"Force of habit. Would you mind?"

"Mind what?"
"Well, your cock is still kinda, you know, in me." Steve blushed furiously and slipped out of Bucky.

Bucky just laughed as they lay beside each other, completely exhausted from the events that just took place. They knew they would face the repercussions in the morning, but for now, they were in their own little bubble of happiness.

Y/N POV:
I asked Tony to show my the CCTV. I wish I hadn't.