In The Club (Chris Evans)

Dom!female oc x Chris Evans

Warnings: Alcohol, blow jobs and orgasm control, I think that's it. It takes a little while to get to the smut, little filler bits.

Word count: 751 words.

Y/N POV:

'This is it' I thought, as I slipped on a red, glittery cocktail dress that hugged my curves perfectly. 'I deserve to get out'. After working non-stop for over a year, I felt good about myself for the first time in quite a while. Since I had been so busy with work I hadn't had any time for myself.

My friends and I were going out to the club for a girls night and to just let loose (and maybe get a partner by the end of the night too ). I had no doubt that the others would find someone to go home with, given that they are all beautiful. I didn't really want to find someone, I just wanted to have a good time, and a good time I had. The six of us danced and partied all night long, until we got separated from each other. I bumped into someone by accident.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry!" I shouted over the loud music. As he turned around I realised he had been dancing, somewhat seductively with a stripper, and he had a massive fucking boner. "Oh Lord" I muttered under my breath and blushed. I hadn't realised I had been staring and, but he noticed and smirked.

"I'm up here." Oh shit, I was staring. "Fuck, I'm so sorry." He winked at me and waved away the stripper, focusing purely on me. "What's your name?"
"Brooke, what's yours?" "Chris," he replied in a dark lusting voice that instantly turned me on. He looked at me knowingly and whispered in my ear. "Wanna find somewhere a tad more quiet?" Not a chance is this fucker gonna dominate me tonight. Two can play at that game. "Okay Chris, but you do as I say."

I watched his mouth open in shock and I smirked, feeling proud of myself. I walked upstairs in the club to the 'quiet area' he was referring to with an extra sway of my hips. I glanced over my shoulder to see if I had him enthralled, and he was indeed following me, his boner more noticeable than ever. His dark eyes met mine for a moment, but his face had an unreadable expression on it. I made my way into a bedroom with red and black interior. Chris came in behind me and locked the door.

"Get on the bed," I ordered, making it clear I would not be submissive. "Take off your clothes." He begrudgingly did as he was told. His huge erection standing tall and proud.

I slowly stepped out of my dress and was left standing in my red matching lingerie. I climbed on top of him and started sucking on his neck, giving him hickies that would last for quite some time. Whenever he moaned, I nipped his ear, causing some pre-cum to leak from his cock.

I made my way down his body, taking in his rock-hard abs and perfect v-line. When I arrived at his cock, I started slowly stroking his shaft, not enough to please him.

"Please," Chris moaned. "Please what?" I asked with a sickly sweet smile. "M-more." "More of what?" "I want to fuck that pretty little mouth of yours." "Well, if you insist."

I brought my mouth onto his slit and fit as much of his cock into my mouth as I could, pumping the rest with my hand. My head bobbed up and down and his hips buckled, making me deep throat. I didn't mind though, my biggest flex being that I have no gag reflex.

"Shit Brooke, I-I'm gonna cum!"
"No, not yet, you do not cum until I tell you to, alright?" Chris just nodded as I continued doing what I was doing, while watching his face contort with pleasure.

"Go ahead."

He finally reached his climax. His cock was twitching in my mouth and filling my throat with his hot seed. I swallowed every last drop of it. As he lay on the bed, exhausted, I got up and went into the en-suite and grabbed a wet cloth to clean us both up with.

As I lay beside him, I saw he was still dopey from his orgasm. "So..." I started off awkwardly. "Can I get your number?"