One

Louis a nearly 18 year old boy with dark messy hair and beautiful blue eyes and always wore the same pair of grey Jordan's. Harry had liked him since the first day he seen him always talking to his three best friends Niall and Zayn and Liam about him Liam was Louis step brother as Liams mother and Louis father had got married just about to be 3 years ago, Liams and Louis family were quite rich they always had the newest technology and always wore very expensive branded clothes never anything cheap. Liam always wore air forces to school but then never wore them if him harry and the rest of the boys were hanging out. Niall was trying to fit in with the popular boys he had dyed his short brown hair a bleach blonde and always followed the newest trends, he always had one ear ring in his right ear and he some times changed it from time to time. Harry had just turned 16 last week and had got a very nice Polaroid camera and his family wasn't very rich he was just over a average family and because of this he was very grateful for his present. Harry had brown curly hair and Emerald green eyes and the cutest smile.
Niall and harry had the same first class history, harry loved history in fact it was one of his favourite subjects although nothing could compare to art in his eyes he loved to draw and was recently working on a picture of Louis. Harry couldn't wait for second lesson as it was art and that meant he could work on his picture. As Harry was deep in thought about getting to draw Louis later he bumped Into someone no one other than Louis.
Harry: "Oh- sorry I didn't mean to do that I wasn't looking where I was going sorry"
harry said blushing a little.
Louis: "it's fine trust me wait harry?"
Harry: "hi yes it's me"
Louis: "are you still coming over later?"
Harry: "think so I'll have to ask Liam"

Harry, Niall, Liam and zayn always came over to Liams on a Tuesday and a Friday and always had a sleepover on Fridays and every other Tuesday and today was that Tuesday. Harry had completely forgotten about that as he was thinking about Louis to much Louis said he would see him later and harry and Niall rushed off to class.

*one hour later*
Harry and Niall had just finished history and were now waiting on the other boys so they could get to art. Harry was as happy as ever walking into the room and immediately sitting down and pulling his drawing out to start. The teacher was very impressed that harry wanted to start working as soon as he came in and just let him continue.

*After school*
Harry, Niall, Liam and zayn are walking to Liams car talking away about the school day well harry mainly kept quiet and it was mainly Niall that did all the talking. Harry was deep in thought as he was thinking about how exited but nervous to see Louis and when he has seen him Earlier he thought if he had stayed there one moment longer he wouldn't be able to control himself and would have kissed him.

Writers key: I won't do these often but I'm doing one today because why not but this is a short one as I wrote this on my lunch break and during music class anyway I hope you enjoyed it the next chapters will be less boring more interesting. - Caitlyn 💖💖