Three

Harry fell asleep cuddling into Louis arms gently as Louis is watching the movie. A hour after the film ends Louis on his phone taking photos of Harry's sleeping on him. Harry wakes up after three long ours asleep and Harry's very confused as to where he is and why he's in Louis' arms then realises why.
Louis: "look who's finally wake"
Harry: "sorry I fall asleep a lot Watching movies"
Louis: "oh well the movies ended now"
Harry: "so what are you doing then?"
Louis: "just using Snapchat"
Harry: "cool so did you like the movie"
Louis: "ye ive watched it before but i always like it anyway what do you wanna do?"
Harry: "I don't really know up to you"
Louis: "uhh I was thinking of something but it's quite idk cringe also the pizza just arrived I'll go get them k?"
Harry: "all right anyway when you get back tell me if idea"
Louis stands up and Harry realises that Louis kinda has a boner Harry quickly trys to look away and pulls out his phone to distract himself as louis walks out the room, as louis leaves Harry uses his phone camera to make himself look better by messing up his hair to fix it and making himself stop blushing. About 5 minutes goes by and Louis finally comes back into the room.

Louis: "sorry I took so long I was chatting to liam"
Harry: "it's fine anyway what was your idea."
Louis: "I was wondering if you wanted to come over tommorow?"
Louis says as he places the pizzas down onto the bed and sits down.
Harry: "sure but how is that cringe."
Louis: "I don't know it just sounded cringe in my head"

About a hour goes by as there talking and eating pizza and harry looks louis directly in the eyes and leans in to him and kisses him softly as louis is very shocked that harry likes him and this just proves it. Louis begins to kiss back still in shock. then the rest of the boys come in because Harry had been gone so long.

Niall: "OMG THERE KISSING AHH I KNEW IT"
Liam: "wait what Omg they actually are zayn get in here" Liam says as him and zayn walk in.

After hearing the boys talking behind them Louis and harry quickly pull apart both blushing as much as much as they possibly can. Harry is very confused as to why Louis kissed him back.

Harry: "Omg I'm sorry Louis guys I can explain"
Niall: "ok then go ahead"
All the boys sit down onto Louis bed all confused about what just happened and what they saw.

Harry: "ok so this is going to be hard to tell. You know what fuck it. Basically since the first time I ever met Louis I always just had that feeling you know of just happiness and just joy around him but every time I spoke to him I blushed I didn't know why this happened I just couldn't describe the sensation or anything so I Googled it and realised I had a crush on Louis and after literal months of this going on I eventually told Liam and niall and zayn all at the same time this was one of the hardest things I could possibly do and so then today me and Louis bumped into Each other in the corridor in school and I felt like if I spend one moment longer there I would have done something I would have regretted or kissed him. So when he asked me if I wanted to watch a movie today I said yes without even thinking about it and now I realise I would have kissed him and so just now we were talking and stuff and I looked him in the eyes and just couldn't help myself and so I just kissed him. Im sorry louis i shouldnt have kissed you i dont know what i was thinking." Harry says looking straight down the entire time whilst blushing and now tears running down his cheeks he had finally told him the feelings he had the feelings he had for 3 years now.

Louis realises that Harry likes him as well. Louis hasn't told anyone that he was bisexual he had known this for about 6 months now and everyone just Belived he was straight and he only knew he wasn't straight after he had began to have a crush on Harry.

Louis: "right so that was a lot and harry you don't need to apologise for kissing me I should be the one apologising because I kissed you back.  How long have you liked me Harry?"

Harry: "Uhh i-im not really sure but we met 3 years ago so maybe around the time we first met?" Harry says through sniffles and now he's fully crying. Louis and the boys realise this but Louis is the only one that does anything about it so Louis lifts Harry's head up and uses his thumbs to wife Harry's tears and brings him into a tight hug that Harry immediately hugs back into.

Louis: "Don't cry haz alright." Louis says as he kisses Harry's forehead.

Harry: "thanks Lou and I'm sorry and just everyone In here I'm sorry"

Liam: "don't apologies Harry I mean we should probably be the ones apologising i mean we didn't knock before we came in"

Louis: "ye I mean what if I were getting changed?"

Liam: "ye I guess your right but why would you change with h in the room?"

Louis: "if he went to use the bathroom I would have changed idiot"

Liam: "oh ye didn't think of that"

After about a hour of talking and trying to stop Harry from crying Liam zayn and niall decide to leave Louis and harry alone to speak. Harry sits up of of Louis.

Harry: "look Louis I'm sorry I didn't mean to kiss you I just didn't expect you to kiss back and I'm sorry if I hurt you and I feel so bad about it I'm sorry please forgi-"

Harry gets cut off as louis kisses him softly and so gently Harry is in shock as he slowly starts to kiss back so confused but exited.