Five

Louis and Harry are making out and have been for 5 minutes or so now and Harry's blushing a deep red and Louis can feel this hit cheeks against his own. Harry lays down pulling Louis on top of him without breaking the kiss. 10 minutes pass and they finally let go of Each other Louis is still sat on top of Harry.

Harry: "I-I uhh don't know what to say."

Louis: "Harry I-ive like you and have since the first time I ever met you and I can tell you fell the same I just never could tell you that's why I didn't really involve you or really talk to you and I would talk to Niall and zayn and I felt I couldn't talk to you." Louis says awkwardly whilst looking towards the window.

Harry: "oh wow um this is a lot to take in" Harry says as if he's thinkin out loud.

Louis: "yes I get it can be a lot but I uhh was wondering if you wanted to go on a d-d-date sometime? I really like you Harry but I understand if you say no".

Harry: " I mean yes sure" Harry says still trying to figure out if he was in some sort of dream of something. Was his crush of years now actually asking him out? The loser no one pays much attention to the wired do that's mostly quiet the guy who only has 4 friends?? He had so many questions that he thought he would never know the answers to. His thoughts were soon cut off by Louis voice.

Louis: "uhh I didn't expect you to say yes but umm what about we go to the movies next Friday? " Louis says nervously feeling like Harry would think he was dumb and say no and walk away.

Harry: "sure".
Louis: "okay yay it's planned then I'll pick you at at 10am?"
Harry: "okay"