agony - 18

3rd Person POV:

Dream left little to no tip, it made George feel a little bad for the workers, but he knew that they were not good people so he let it slide.

Dream couldn't confess to George at dinner. The restaurant itself ruined his mood completely, that is until him and George would look at each other. Then every trouble seemed to untangle from his veins like oil slipping from water.

George could not stop looking at Dream, and each time he did, the blonde wrapped around his finger more until he was completely in control over him. The way George almost showed how he admitted his own feelings by just the look of his eyes was captivating to Dream. The two walked back to the hotel feeling more saturated than when they walked in. Their colognes melted off of their bodies with their own trail to mark where they walked, others walking behind them could clearly find their way to them if they wanted. The air was humid, rain was just starting upon the two. The hotel was another couple minutes away, so getting rained on wasn't that big of a deal to them as they could wash off the stippled crystals that bit their skin.

"It's about to rain isn't it," George pocketed his hands and squinted up at the man with a bright gleam in his eye.

"Looks and smells like it," He laughed, and if George didn't look at him like he has been since getting their check, he couldn't have held his hand out as an invitation.

George looked at the palm face upwards towards him. He lifted his fingertips to the blonde's wrist before fully sliding their dominate hands in a lock. Dream relaxed his arm, their hands flopping down to swing between the two in a soft rhythm. Every street noise seemed to disappear, both of their senses blurred together and seemingly only stayed aware of the soft hand that covered the other. With the night sky and heavy clouds, the air felt cooler by the second which only pushed the two boys closer.

The blonde was ecstatic, his thoughts of confessing now redundant in his mind as all he wanted was this. Having no label was nice, but he did long for something that sounded a little more permanent. He did want what they had to be a little more permanent. Eventually.

Again, he was okay with was George wanted at the moment.

He finally didn't feel selfish.

He let the brunette lead the walk, stepping with pride, but also warmth and delicacy. George almost thought that too loud of a footstep could be a sonic boom for the tiny insects that would roam the pavement or grass.

George was a private person, so Dream didn't know exactly what he wanted, but he could logically guess what he was implying. Like his eyes, or his gestures.

The sky roared and the boys jerked at the sudden noise, incoming cars from behind them in the street were dripping wet, coming right out of the storm. The two looked at each other with a knowing look in their eyes, but Dream was the first to speak.

"Should we go for a drive?" Dream pressed his shoulder against his and lightly whispered in his ear. They continued walking their route when George nodded.

"I would love that."

As soon as George agreed, Dream tightened his grip on the slim fingers and picked up his pace to drag the man closer to where they parked. George almost felt like a completely different person to Dream, like a light switched in his brain that made him act so much more affectionate. His giggles sang into the blonde's ears and he could only laugh back with pure and genuine heart.

Dream, thankfully, had his keychain on him already so they didn't have to walk all the way back up to their hotel room. The boys began feeling lukewarm droplets of rain collect on their button-ups and trousers. Since Dream's shirt was a dark shade of grey, the water spots looked like tiny bullseyes whereas George's black shirt clung to his glassy-white skin. His wrist burned from where the blonde pulled tightly, but he could ignore the pain for the adrenaline of running through the rain.