Part 2

If she tries to hold your wrist while you finger her wildly, let her do that and make sure she supports your hand movement and makes it more passionate and wild. If she tries to slow down your hand, just tie her hands to the bed and widen her legs and finger her more roughly. Do it so rough it gets hard for her to open eyes. Watch her face and feel her soul with your fingers. Just feel how she is trembling and shaking from within while you finger her intensely. Make her orgasm multiple times. Try to locate her g-spot and stimulate it to the max. Tie her legs as well once you get to her g-spot and then smooch her wetness and suck it. Lick it all and again finger her rough. Do not stop, i repeat, do not stop until she begs you to fuck her. And don't give it to her even then. Stimulate her spot for few more minutes while keeping one hand over her navel. Tap her clit roughly and slap it as she orgasms. And if you are good enough she will squirt.
Do not stop there. Untie her and make her go doggy. Spread apart her pussy lips, smooch it and then finger her again. In this pose you can definitely stimulate her spot. Make U with your fingers while in and there you go. She is gonna tremble like a shockwave hitting her and then keep blowing her with your fingers until her juice starts dripping from her thighs.
This is how she deserves the session. Not an inch less than this.