~~~~々~~~Chapter 2~~~々~~~~

~~~~~~々~~~~~~

~~~~~~々~~~~~~

~Where we left off~

Tables and other household items were broken and torn apart some of them were even flipped and turned over. Possibly from a very hungry demon.....

I looked at Sanemi-san as if asking him if we should go in or not. He looked back at me I was waiting for him to say something kind instead rolled his eyes at me and walked in. As he was leaving me behind I thought to myself  'The urge to punch him and hit him where the sun never shines' I slowly walk in behind Sanemi-san as I was silently mocking him behind his back and he was talking to either me or himself. Sanemi-san sighed as he took out his sword and slashed his arm slowly getting irritated. "Come out here demon I know you want some of me....~ My blood smells nice doesn't it~ Come take a bite if you dare you demon~"  He was slowly taunting the demon which from my perspective it could have left when he kicked down the door and scared it away Or not I may not be sure and could be invisible. But I was quietly fangirling forgetting everything he did in the beginning  'Oh My Lord! that is very brave of you Sanemi-san!-' "Misturi- san come on we have to continue to look around if anyone is still alive or not." I sighed as he stopped me from fangirling halfway and pouts "will do Sanemi-san."

~~~~~~々~~~~~~

Y/n's pov

~~~~~~々~~~~~~

I groaned slightly as I slowly try to adjust to the lights in Tokyo. 'Did They really advance in technology now these days?' I silently question myself as I walked around Tokyo trying to blend in with everyone else and not to look suspicious. I stopped in the middle of the crowd as I sensed the thing I wish to destroy to exterminate from the face of the world, Something that stole my loved ones' lives and turned me into one of them filthy demons. HIM And a Demon slayer... A kind one to be exact, His scent is sweet like honey. Maybe I can trust him, and help him defeat that monster. It was quite weird for me since I had to protect myself from Demon Slayers who were hurt in some way or lost their loved ones by HIM or one of his ugly people. Hell, I hate them more than I hate myself which is quite surprising. But HE and the boy were not far away from where I was at. I slowly walked far away but not too close for comfort ear them so that I don't get caught or brought into the fight, Suddenly the Young Demon Slayer Boy seemed to grab (The Walmart version of Micheal Jackson) HIM. The boy seemed to be mad too mad, But he seems to be a pure heart who doesn't hold grudges for long due to his scent.... He reminds me of them.... My lovely sibling... S/n.. I hope you are in peace and sleeping eternaly.

Before I could react  HE scratched the poor male walking with their lover, the male started to attack his wife. I had to step in and push down the male who was now a man-eating demon to the floor so that they won't attack anyone else. I wasn't paying attention as I was trying to hold the Now man-eating demon down will all my strength. But I sensed HIM staring at me as HE, HIS wife, and a child? left. Suddenly I see flowers all over me, The boy and the now man-eating demon. "Huh..?" I silently said as I looked around to see a beautiful Women and a Man-Kid?- Eh who cares But then I tensed and I looked at them scared. They weren't human but demons as well, I have to escape before they ask me questions that I don't want to answer. I silently whispered out "Blood demon art: Teleport to (Random alleyway in Tokyo)" As I did the Man? kid?  Glared at me and yelled out a few words that were cut off and muffled. I was sent to the alleyway before he grabbed me.

~~~~~~々~~~~~~

Kind hearted Demon Slayer Pov

~~~~~~々~~~~~~

I looked around to see if the demon who helped me out with the now man-eating demon on the floor was around, So I can see if they tell me to find a cure for my beloved sister Nezuko. But it seems that they disappeared as the other demons helped us out, I wonder if I will be able to see them again in my life or to possibly bump into them again. I gasped loudly as I forgot nezuko at the food stand, I started to run fast. But as I did continue to run, I kept questioning who they were and why did they help me?

To be continued

~~~~~~々~~~~~~

ah YOU finally met tAnjiRo i wondEr...what would have happeNEd if you neVER met tanjiro in this Fanfic or maybe with yUshiro or Lady tamayo. Lets hopfuLlY hope that this goes well after all... you have to be DRESSED WITHOUT A SMILE~

-ツ

~~~~~~々~~~~~~

Don't Deal with the Devil love~

~~~~~~々~~~~~~