~~~~々~~~Chapter 5~~~々~~~~

~~~~~~々~~~~~~

~~~~~~々~~~~~~

The poll from the last chapter :))

a. Stay with Yushiro and Lady Tamayo - 0%

b. Go with Tanjiro and Nezuko - 90%

c. Stay on your own and explore - 10%

d. uɐznա ɥʇıʍ ʞlɐʇ puɐ oƃ - 0%

~~~~~~々~~~~~~

So we shall go with the Kamado siblings then!

~~~~~~々~~~~~~

~Where we left off~

But I mean who knows At least, It's up to life's choices...

~~~~~~々~~~~~~

I sighed as I walked over To Lady Tamayo and Yoshiro wanting to say goodbye and to go after Tanjiro and Nezuko. Yoshiro looked away as I was looking at him and lady Tamayo as I bowed  "I'm sorry that I couldn't stay longer but I just wanted to say goodbye to you guys before I go after tanjiro and his sister to protect them from any harm." As I got up Lady Tamayo Hugged me out of nowhere and whispered to me in my ear "I will send a message to you if we find anything or just a message of how we are doing... We will miss you Y/n" I nodded as I hugged her back tightly. "And I will miss you guys as well.." I said As I pulled away and smiled softly at her then looks at Yoshiro who was somewhat fuming and all of his face being red, I facepalmed my face as I opened my arms towards him with a face panned expression. "Come here before I leave man...."  

As he looked away and walked forward for a hug from me blushing?? Was he embarrassed? Or Did he have a fever?? Wait do us demons even get fevers??- As I was starting to go into a deep hole of thoughts then I was pulled out of it by Yoshiro saying something to me. "Huh?" I responded back not really paying attention. His face was starting to get even more red than possible and he said "I said that you looked really nice and sorry for calling you horrible things..." I looked at him with a surprised face and then looked at Lady Tamayo and said "Am I dreaming??" Lady Tamayo laughed as she shook her head no "You are not Y/n this not a dream or a hallucination." I smiled as I heard that and squeezed Yushiro in another hug. "I knew it! You do care for people!~" Yoshiro rolled his eyes and looks at me "Whatever y/n now go before Tanjiro and his sister are far away and can't hide to go with them."  

I nodded and kisses Lady Tamayos and Yoshiros cheeks and started to run "Thank you, guys!!" I yelled out and runs after Tanjiro and Nezuko. 'I have to hurry before the sun gets out soon' As I was thinking about that I see Tanjiro walking I yelled out his name "TANJIRO! WAIT!-" As he looks back towards me I tripped on a rock and fell over. "ow..." Tanjiro walked over to me worryingly "Are you okay Y/n-Sama??" I slowly nodded as he helped me get up. "Yeah also hold my hand for a moment because the sun is almost out and I don't want to burn-" He nodded and I turned small as a rock "I yelled out since my voice would be soft and unheard of "PUT ME IN YOUR POKET TANJIRO!"  He nodded as he puts me in his pocket worried that I don't get burned by the sun.

~~~~~~々~~~~~~

Tanjiros pov

~~~~~~々~~~~~~

After putting Y/n-sama in my pocket I couldn't get over the fact how squeaky their voice was when they were tiny and could be easily confused as a tiny mouse..... Huh... I wonder where My crow is...? 

~~~~~~々~~~~~~

Some houses far away

~~~~~~々~~~~~~ 

The crow screeched as they were fighting with another crow about what food is better to eat between onigiri and another type of food. 

.

"NO-no- Onigiri is better- NO- THAT ONE HAS A WEIRD TEXTURE TO IT.....NO-YOU LISTEN TO ME JEFFERY-"

~~~~~~々~~~~~~

This is author here uhhh 🥲 Sorry for the late update but school sucks rn and My mental state is no Bueno- So uh anyway I will try and upload faster from time to time. Uhhh sooo Author out-

~~~~~~々~~~~~~