~~~~々~~~Chapter 4~~~々~~~~

~~~~~~々~~~~~~

~~~~~~々~~~~~~

~Where we left off~

As I finally made it in time But as I kept running I accidentally bumped into the poor boy

~~~~~~々~~~~~~

Y/n's pov

~~~~~~々~~~~~~

As I bumped into the poor nice boy I Slowly but surely started to panic as I saw the same Man? Boy? Demon And walked back a few steps as I didn't know If I should change back into My form if I could change back or Stay as a deer. "What a Unique Deer we have here... It's red." I Looked at The kind boy as I questioned myself if this form hides My scent or changes it into a deer kind of scent. The Man? Boy? Demon Spoke up "You idiot it's the sore ugly women who helped us out earlier." I started to panic about why or how he found out. I turned back quickly as I looked at them both as the kind boy started to panic as I turned back To how I was Before. I coughed nervously as I said "Yes It's me the one who helped you out last time... But please call me Y/n... Or how people used to call me... THE RADIO DEMON... I never knew why they called me that after I help them out when they are getting attacked by a demon" I bowed slightly as I faked a smile due to me still panicking internally. The Kind boy panicked as he shook his head "No-no- It's fine no need to bow-" He said in a panicked voice, I looked at The Boy and the Man? Boy? Demon as I suddenly remembered that I have to warn them or Keep them safe if I go with them. Hmm... Should I go with them? You know what fuck it I'm going with them. The Man? Boy? Demon Sighed as He looked at me "Come with us lady Tamayo wanted to speak to you And him and his sister" As he said that he pointed to tanjiro and the girl who was next to him, I slowly nodded as I kept my guard up and checking out our surroundings 24/7 until we got to a brick wall? As I did I felt The Beautiful women's presence of hers lightly as the Man? Boy? Demon and Tanjiro and his sister walked through the wall I followed behind. Not feeling the presence of two familiar demons who were speaking with HIM.

~~~~~~々~~~~~~

Kind hearted Demon Slayer Pov

~~~~~~々~~~~~~

How Come I didn't get the same scent when I met them again But as a deer? A red one to be exact, It might be their demon art. They seemed to act like Yushiro and Nezuko, Kind demons who don't attack humans. Turns out their name is y/n It fits them well, Wait- Tanjiro no- They're a demon, and I'm a demon slayer It would not work out. I wonder if nezuko likes them, They don't seem to see y/n as a threat. I wonder what You got for us y/n or should I say THE RADIO DEMON.

~~~~~~々~~~~~~

Time skip due to author crying over essays they have to do due to them not doing it

~~~~~~々~~~~~~

Y/n's pov

~~~~~~々~~~~~~

As Lady Tamayo Was talking to us I felt a familiar two presence that I totally forgot about and to warn them. I gasped as I yelled out "EVERYONE GET DOWN!" As I pushed Yushiro and Lady Tamayo to the ground as a ball broke down a wall as it kept bouncing around the house. "Lady Tamayo- Yushiro Take the women away from here me and tanjiro will take care of this" As I said that they Both nodded and takes the injured female away As they did I looked at Tanjiro and his sister Nezuko. "Are you guy's alright?" I said loudly and tanjiro nodded as he took out his sword "We're fine! How about you Y/n-Sama?" I nodded as a way to show that I'm fine. 

~~~~~~々~~~~~~

A Fight scene going on due to the Author's bad way of describing a fight :') 

~~~~~~々~~~~~~

~~~~~~々~~~~~~

As they were defeated The last one with six arms who died really crucially Got murdered by an arm coming out of its mouth..... Kind of a disgusting sight to see. But hey at least everyone's fine besides yushiros head that said bye for a while before it regrew, But at least he is still alive. I was thinking about staying with Lady Tamayo for a while and Yoshiro before go finding Tanjiro and Nezuko for a while due to HIM Trying to kill them. But I mean who knows At least, It's up to life's choices...

To be continued 

~~~~~~々~~~~~~

Now it's time for you to choose. Each choice has an effect on your future both pros and cons.

a. Stay with Yushiro and Lady Tamayo

b. Go with Tanjiro and Nezuko

c. Stay on your own and explore

d.  uɐznա ɥʇıʍ ʞlɐʇ puɐ oƃ

~~~~~~々~~~~~~

Think Through with the choices each one has a consequence.

But I'm not saying what they are it's up to you love~

 -ツ

~~~~~~々~~~~~~