~~~~々~~~Chapter 3~~~々~~~~

~~~~~~々~~~~~~

~~~~~~々~~~~~~

~Where we left off~

But as I did I keep questioning who they were and why did they help us?

~~~~~~々~~~~~~

Y/n's pov

~~~~~~々~~~~~~

I appeared at the alleyway and looked around to see that nobody saw me. I sighed as I walked around as I did I sensed a presence, A presence I did not want to see or be in contact with, I looked around scared of what to do but then suddenly I turned into a...... Deer? A red deer to be exact but I have to go hide from the Filthy MAN'S presence. (NEW BLOOD DEMON ART FOUND! Blood Demon Art - Hidden: It allows this user to change into a deer as a way of hidden or blending in within the forest to catch prey.) I hid behind a trash bin that was conveniently close to me. I looked from behind the trash bin as I see that man attack, three people, two of them were drunk and the other one was an innocent woman. Why... Why does HE do this? I looked away as I was filled with rage and wrath because of HIMHE Stole my loved ones' lives. I looked back to see a blood bath and HIM standing there with I think are uppermoons. I try to stay quiet as possible to hear what he is saying. "Kill a boy with those hanafuda earings and bring me that demon who has a C/n Kimono. They need to be dead by my hands" I gasped as I started to run to look for the boy at a fast pace with my four legs. I have to save the boy before he dies to those filthy demons of his. I looked around trying to sense the boy I helped with and gasped as I finally sensed his kindness far away but I also sensed the man? boy? Demon and another female demon there but not the one from last time.

I started to run faster as I was running in his direction. Scared that they are already there and that the boy was in danger.

~~~~~~々~~~~~~

Walmart version of Micheal Jackson Pov

(Muzan)

~~~~~~々~~~~~~

I was slowly walking in a circle questioning how I lost another connection with a demon. How? When? Are they even a demon of mine? Is there another demon lord besides me? I swear I will kill them if they are. As I was thinking Doma and Azaka came into the room I was in sweating nervously. "What do you want?" I spoke out angrily as I looked at them, my veins popping out as I looked at them. As they bowed down they were asking requests, I wasn't actually paying attention to those two dumbasses. I have to kill that kid and That other demon.....I have to find out... Soon.

~~~~~~々~~~~~~

Y/n pov

~~~~~~々~~~~~~

As I finally made it in time as I kept running, I accidentally bumped into the poor boy.

To be continued

~~~~~~々~~~~~~