ℙ𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝟚-𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕨𝕖𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘

(i have been listening to the song above while writing this-)

y/n pov

'Today is the day, their wedding. How awful, they had me stay in the palace until their wedding and had me plan it. They really like seeing me suffer huh' I looked to the window to see flower petals flying everywhere. 'The wedding of their beloved emperor and the coronation of the new empress, of course it'd be lively what did I  expect' I sighed heavily. "Lady y/n, it is time to get ready for the wedding." My lady-in-waiting, Viscountess Vienne, called out to me. "Alright" I replied and followed her to the bathing room.

After the bath, I changed into the gown my mother gave me a week before.

(you can choose from either of the two or you can imagine your own)

 I was headed to the palace kitchen when I saw Diana "Lady Diana?  You're not supposed to be here, you're supposed to be in the Ruby Palace getting ready." "Ah! Lady y/n, I was quite hungry but they didn't let me eat until after the coronation."  I stared at her before saying "It's because you're supposed to be fasting before the coronation." (i just put it there cuz i dont really know what happens in a coronation) She stared at me with puppy eyes and said, "But Lady y/n just this once please!" I looked at her in disbelief and said "If you can't even last until after the coronation the you're not bound to be empress." I then continued to walk towards the kitchen and felt her stare behind my back.

After checking the food I went to my chambers to eat breakfast. The ceremony still starts in an hour so I decided to go on a walk in the garden.

(flashback)

"Claude slow down!" I giggled as I ran after him. "Just catch up to me slow-poke!" He was grinning, every time he smiles even if it's just the tiniest smile it still makes me happy.

(flashback end)

This very garden I am walking on right now is the same one we ran on when we were kids.