ℙ𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝟛- 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕁𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕪

!EDITED!

no one pov:

It has been 5 days since the former empress has left the empire. She encountered many hilichurls on her way.

if you're wondering where she's headed, She's going to Inazuma

She decided to go there because of her cousin, Sara Kujou, the General of the Tenryou Commission. Claude does not know who she is, that is why she headed there. 

On a cliff near Inazuma, there she stood, appreciating the breeze. She quickly jumped off the cliff and headed to the gates of Inazuma. (lmao she aint committing suicide shes to badass for that)

Once she arrived at the gates, the guards quickly stopped her. "Hey you miss! You don't seem like a citizen here, state your name and business." She looked at guard and replied "I am y/n Lolanthe and I came hear to see the General of the Tenryou Commission ." The guard glared at her as if they were suspecting something. "General Sara is out for the moment, you may leave." Before y/n could retort, a calm but stern voice spoke behind her. "Is there anything wrong? I heard my name." y/n turned to see her cousin smiling, "Sara! I missed you." She hugged her, well its more like she jumped on her. Sara looked surprised but  also returned the hug. 

"y/n? What are you doing here? You should be in the Obelian Empire." You released from the hug and looked at her with a pained expression. "Claude divorced me 2 months ago and married another woman. Seeing as that I have no purpose of staying in the empire, I left." Sara looked at you bewildered. She was shocked, how could Claude, the person who loved y/n dearly divorce her? She thought that they would last forever, however someone broke the love between Claude and y/n. Sara sighed and stared at y/n who was smiling, how could she smile in a situation like this?   Sara took y/n's hand and led her to the Knights of Favonius headquaters.  

Inside her office, there was a girl with pink hair and violet eyes, The girl looked at y/n wide-eyed before smiling. "y/n, this is Miko Yae a colleague of mine, Miko this is my cousin y/n" Sara introduced us "It's nic-" "My my Sara, you certainly have a cute cousin." I stared at her flustered before Sara interrupted and said "Now now Miko, don't flirt with her. Poor woman just just got divorced." y/n glared at her and scoffed feeling disappointed that Sara had said that.

"Enough with that chit chat I'm tired." Sara sighed at y/n's complaint but lead her to her home.

a/n: sorry for the late update i was lazy to write- but i hope you enjoyed this chapter!  

EDITED: njsdfn i edited this sm what- anyways i hope you like the changes!

Tenryou Commission is like a group who does Raiden Shogun's (their leader/god) orders