ℙ𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝟜- 𝕍𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕥

Claude's POV

It has been a few weeks since me and Diana got married. (it takes 3 weeks to get to inazuma) In those few weeks, Y/n hasn't bothered me once which was odd, I thought she would come to me at least once a week. But it would be understandable since I left her for another woman.

I decided to visit her, to make sure she was doing alright. I went to the Jade palace, the place she was staying right now. 

When I arrived at the palace, it had only a few maids. Which was odd since I made sure there were a lot of maids here. Viscountess Vienne, who I recognized as Y/n's lady-in-waiting stood there looking upset. I stared at her intensely, "Where is she?" although it was a question, it sounded more of a demand. Not that it mattered, I just wanted answers. "She's not here. She left." I looked at her bewildered, not sure if I should believe her, "You're joking, right?" "I'm afraid not your majesty. She left the night of your wedding." I couldn't believe what she said. 

I went back to the palace with tears on my eyes, about to fall. Diana came rushing to me, asking if I was alright. Felix was behind her, "Felix, gather a search team to go look for Y/n." He looked at me as if I was joking, "Your majesty, is she not in the Jade Palace?" "No..." With that, Felix left to gather the search team while Diana led me to our room. Even though I'm married to Diana, I still loved Y/n. And I knew I would love her forever. 

a/n: IM SO SORRY IF THIS WAS SHORT AND I TOOK LONG TO UPDATE WE HAD EXAMS AND I WAS STRESSED AF but anyways enjoy this chap :DD