ℙ𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝟞 - ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟

...

He fainted.

Y/n panicked as she saw the unconscious emperor in front of her. She rushed out of the room and Felix. "Felix! You have to help me!" Felix was shocked to see the former empress right in front of him. But nevertheless, he kept cool, "Did something happen?" She nodded her head vigorously and responded, "The emperor fainted." After those words escaped from the lady's mouth, Felix panicked and rushed into his room and saw the emperor lying on the floor. He quickly picked him up and put him on the bed. He went out of the room to call a doctor or magician to check up on the emperor. Y/n sat by his side and looked at him before chuckling to herself, 'You really were shocked huh.' Not long after, Felix arrived with the magician and with that, Y/n left to go to the Jade Palace.

Next day

Claude woke up to see Felix beside him," Did something happen last night?" Felix nodded and replied, "You fainted, your majesty." Claude sighed, completely forgetting about the fact that y/n actually came back. 'Maybe it was just fatigue' he thought. He then commanded Felix to get him breakfast.

After he ate his breakfast, Claude decided to visit the Jade Palace. Felix was excited when he heard this and quickly ushered the emperor outside. Claude was confused, he never saw Felix that excited to visit the Jade Palace. But he just shook it off, since it has been a long time since they last visited. (By long time I mean 3 weeks)

When they finally arrived at the palace, they saw numerous maids gathered up. Claude who is confused again, stepped up and saw the cause. It was y/n. The emperor was shocked, so shocked that he would almost faint.
Y/n, upon seeing him smiled and ran up to him. "Did you get a good night's sleep your majesty?" The man was too stunned to speak. Y/n chuckled and said, "I'll take that as a yes. Vienne, please prepare tea for us." Vienne nodded and went to prepare some tea.

Y/n led them to the garden's gazebo and had them seated on the chairs. She then sat on her chair and smiled at them. Claude shifted on his seat awkwardly while y/n just continued to stare. "Lady y/n, here's your tea." Vienne arrived with the tea and set them down the table. Y/n thanked her as she left and asked Claude how Diana was doing. He stared at her with tears almost falling in his eyes. Y/n saw the discomfort and changed the subject to something else. She made a note to herself to ask Felix about this later.

❣︎
❣︎
❣︎

'𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝?'

a/n: I finally updated lmao