Chapter Two

Oliver takes her on a tour of the incredibly huge house once they've changed, the two muttering about the luxurious decorations and the memories he has in each room in a mix of Russian and English

Oliver takes her on a tour of the incredibly huge house once they've changed, the two muttering about the luxurious decorations and the memories he has in each room in a mix of Russian and English. It's slow moving, but Anastasia relishes in each moment, in each story, as she accesses a new part of her Oliver that's been hidden away for so long for his own wellbeing. But now he's home, and remembering these things is more sweet than bitter. They've finally made their way back into the foyer, and are looking at one of the more recent photos of Oliver and Robert Queen as Ana leans back on his chest and Oliver's arms are wrapped around her with the photo held out in front of them, when the door swings open.

The two spin around defensively, Oliver shifting to keep her hidden completely behind him and Anastasia reaching down to pull out one of the ever present hidden knives on her body. She's prepared to duck under Oliver's protectively outstretched arm and throw the knife with deadly accuracy at the new threat when her lover's body language changes drastically. His muscles relax and his arm drops, Ana looking up at him with furrowed brows as her own defenses drop.

"What did I tell you? Yachts suck."

"Tommy Merlyn." Oliver's grin is audible in his words as he steps away from her and towards his best friend, Anastasia completely relaxing and tucking the blade away so quickly it's as if it was never there. The two socialites embrace tightly, Tommy catching sight of her over Oliver's shoulder and his brows raising in surprise and question.

"I missed you, buddy." Tommy slaps a friendly hand against the back of Oliver's shoulder as the two of them pull away, grinning. "And as much as I'd love to catch up, first I need to be introduced to the beauty you've got tucked away back there." He nods at her, a smirk curling up the right corner of his lips, and Oliver rolls his eyes at his familiar tone of voice.

He moves back to her side and wraps an arm around her waist in a manner that clearly states she's spoken for, the redhead smiling brightly up at him as he does so. "This is Anastasia, my girlfriend." Tommy steps forward and takes her by the hand before kissing her knuckles like something out of a period film, grinning charmingly up at her.