𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Once upon a time, at the beginning of the world, 3 gods created the universe and they were called the ancestral gods. One of them is the moon goddess.

The first God created the sky and the other god created the land. Moon goddess creates the mortals whom she calls her children, the humans and supernatural.

Every creature lives in peace and harmony until one day, the darkness that was born from pure evilness enters their peaceful world and causes destruction.

The once beautiful and blessed world turns into a pure nightmare. Everyone lives in fear as some others kill each other. The land turns into hell, and the ocean turns into a bloody view.

Every creature prays to be helped. They pray and wish that the Ancestral gods heard their prayers and the Ancestral Gods heard it.

Their prayers...

They send the mortals their blessings. They send the mortals an Alpha. A protector. A warrior. A hope. A future. The ancestral gods send them...

A leader...

On the night of the blood moon, an alpha was born. The first pure-breed alpha was born that night under the blessings of the ancestral gods and the moon goddess.

She became a leader and she fought the darkness. With the strength of a blessed wolf, The pure-breed alpha defeated the darkness and sealed them forever.

But the darkness is much more clever...

"It had a host..." The pure-breed alpha had tears as she whispered upon seeing the male that was standing in front of her with such a sinister smirk on his lips.

The male is her son.

His skin is pale, his teeth and claws are sharp, and his eyes are fully black as a dark black smoke forms around him as he chuckles sinisterly at the pure-breed alpha.

She was careless and didn't know that the 'darkness' can reincarnate in someone else body that was called a 'host'. Her son is the first host.

That day, she fought with sorrow in her heart. In the end, she is the one who stabs her son in the chest with a sword and stops the darkness before it is too late.

The pure-breed alpha is devastated and she dies due to heartbroken. On her death bed, she demanded that when a host was born everyone needed to kill the host to avoid disaster as she said...

"Humanity is always the priority."

—•••••—

Now 1000 years had passed by and in those times, every time a host was born, a pure-breed alpha would be born too during the blood moon.

Things repeat and the pure-breed alpha will kill the host no matter what. That has been continued through generations till now. However, this time humanity is at stake.

The alpha that was born during the blood moon...

She is much more powerful...

Much stronger...

She is a pure-breed true alpha.

It only meant one thing...

That the host that will be born...

Are a perfect and a true host.

—•••••—

(COMING SOON)

Ladies and gentlemen. I present, my new book that I got inspiration from when I was taking out trash today...

The Alpha Queen And The Host.

For your information, Lisa is the strongest blessed wolf in the bloodline as she is a pure-breed true alpha but of course, being a powerful wolf means her fate will be such a huge responsibility.

A 'host' is where the 'darkness' will incarnate and take over the host as they become their person, also they will control or kill their host. However a 'host' can only possess and control such a little amount of power of the 'darkness' because their body can't support the immense power

But...

A 'true perfect host' is on another level. They possess 100% of the 'darkness' power. Their body is perfect enough and won't get destroyed as they can support 100% of the power making the 'darkness' incarnate with their full potential or maybe they could be much stronger than expected when they incarnate.

The birth of a pure-breed true alpha is a sign that a true perfect host will come.

That is enough to put the humanity at stake.

Banner by zz_JiminShi_zz & kpopcharmseu
From WBW_community