CHAPTER 31 : UNFORGIVABLE

NO ONE P.O.V

"Well, well, look what we got here."

One of the wolf's voices was heard in his head. One of the rogues steps forward and snarls

"Isn't he the infamous male luna?"

"Jackpot."

"Master would like it."

They spoke to each other without knowing that Jungkook could somehow hear them. I've witnessed and experienced lots of stuff since I found out I'm the Alpha Queen's mate. Jungkook thought.

This is probably nothing.

With a grin, Jungkook taunted the wolves, "Good doggo." His words elicited growls of offense as they lunged at him, only to be met with swift evasion, leaving one rogue teetering on the edge of a cliff.

As the other wolves closed in, Jungkook's eyes darted around desperately for a means of defense. Spotting an old bench nearby, he seized it, hoping it would serve as a makeshift weapon.

With a swing, Jungkook struck the first wolf that dared to approach, but his triumph was short-lived as the bench shattered upon impact. "Ah, damn it," he muttered, realizing his vulnerability.

Just as Jungkook braced himself for another attack, a massive shadow loomed overhead, and with a thunderous growl, the rogue was sent hurtling off the cliff by an unseen force. The rogue growls as they stand on their guard upon seeing the Alpha Queen, standing mightily on all fours with her packs by her side, and on top of the Alpha Queen is Junghwa, Jungkook's little sister.

Jimin went towards Jungkook's sight as he sat up from the ground upon seeing the wolves and his sister in front of him. "You're a few minutes late." He huffed as he dusted off his already muddy clothes, the rain was still pouring like crazy as all of those wolves had their wolf move to the back defensively.

"I demand you to retreat."

The Alpha Queen speaks with a low growl, Junghwa and Jimin can't understand them but Jungkook hears her. However the rogue steps forward.

"With honor your highness, but..."

The rogue looks at Jungkook who is standing behind the Alpha Queen.

"We won't leave without the male luna."

This made the others growl defensively, indicating how daring those rogues were.

"How outrageous!"

Seokjin growl. The Alpha Queen remained silent but her eyes were glowing red. The Alpha Queen lowered her body, telling Junghwa to get down and she did. The Alpha Queen looked back at the rogues

"He's not coming with you."

It's Akira speaking. fiercely

"Well, he is, since we found him first."

The rogues daringly said and at that moment The Alpha Queen growls furiously as the rogues launch forward with Lisa and her people doing the same. A fight occurred between the two sides. Despite being stronger, they were outnumbered.

Junghwa runs towards Jungkook and Jimin "We should leave!" She said as Jimin nodded wanting to bring Jungkook out of danger first but their mistake was to turn their back on the wolves. One of the rogues slips out and jumps towards them.

Jungkook who didn't even know about the danger near them suddenly pulled Jimin and Junghwa to dunk as he covered Junghwa's head. The rogue missed them as it crashed forward, breaking the branch of a tree.

Jimin who saw that looked at Jungkook "How did you do that?" He muttered and Jungkook looked as confused as him as they stood up again. Jungkook suddenly pushed Jimin as a rogue land in between them.

Jungkook held Junghwa close "Brother-" Jungkook pushed Junghwa again when another rogue jumped between them, leaving Jungkook alone. Surrounded by 3 rogues out of nowhere, Jungkook looked around wanting to find a way out when the Alpha Queen came with a growl and tossed the rogues out to the cliff.

Jungkook suddenly was picked up and placed on the huge black wolf's back before the wolf went back to fighting the rogues. Jungkook held on tight to the Alpha Queen. Jungkook eyes look around searching for his sister.

"Alpha, my sister-" Jungkook widened his eyes when he saw one of the rogues run after his little sister to the edge of the cliff. "Lisa!" The wolf instantly lifted its head and went towards Junghwa immediately, the slippery cliff made it difficult for Junghwa to keep running.

The rogue jumps toward her and just in time The Alpha Queen jumps towards the wolf and pushes it off the cliff. Due to the sudden change in the situation, Junghwa failed to break and slip off the cliff, Jungkook was horrified when he saw that.

He jumped off Lisa and jumped off the cliff. Seeing the horrified look on Junghwa, Jungkook felt something snap in him as his eyes glowed blue and a moon symbol appeared on his forehead as he fell off the cliff with his hand trying to grab Junghwa.

Lisa who transformed into her human form widened her eyes in fear, as she ran to the cliff "Jungkook!" She screamed with a horrified look on her face. Before she could even grieve, tree vines around the forest moved in of her, making her widen her eyes.

Taehyung who is fighting the wolves was confused when the rogue was pulled away from him, the wolves were confused seeing the rogues get wrapped by lots of tree vines.

"You don't touch my sister."

All of them turn to the cliff as Lisa also lifts her gaze. Jungkook appeared from the cliff with the tree vines wrapped around him, lifting him as he held the unconscious Junghwa in his hands. His glowing sapphire eyes look at the rogues fiercely and coldly.

"I won't forgive you."

Thunder growled harder and as the rain made the male look more terrifying, the darkness of the sky made his glowing sapphire eyes colder as he lifted his hand toward the rogue leader. All of the tree vines moved to his side, the sharp end pointing at the rogues as the wolves looked with stunned faces.

Even Lisa.

"Not a single one of you."

The vines strike.