CHAPTER 37 : SOMETHING'S WRONG

NO ONE P.O.V

The little girl close her eyes as she waited for the impact. The pack luna run towards the girl on instinct to save her, but from the distance even if she transform, she knew, she would not make it.

Still running at full speed, the metal would hit the girl with no doubt, "no-" the pack luna scream as she bring out her hand, hoping to grab the child before the hit, but...

PRANGGG!

The pack luna stood in her place, her eyes wide with shock and terror with what had happened. In front of her it's not that the child is brutally bleeding or seriously hurt but instead, the little girl are not sitting at where she had fell.

The metal hit an empty ground, as if there is no child there just now. The luna move her gaze to her left, right beside her there stood a human, Jungkook, who are holding the little girl in his arm, breathing.

Alive.

How? Jungkook didn't sweat, nor did he breath heavily as if he had run a marathon while the luna is breathing as if there is no air after running, sweating as if the sun is above her head knowing that she could not reach to the child.

The luna look at him with a look of disbelief, she never saw such a thing, she don't even saw anything. What was that? Jungkook lift his gaze, meeting hers as he step towards the luna.

"Bring her to safety." He said. The luna gulp, it was not a request, it's a command and she felt obligated to obey. When Jungkook hand the little girl, the luna's hand are shaking when she took the girl in her arms.

Jungkook didn't say anything as he turn around towards the two Alphas who are still fighting each other. "Go." He mutter as the luna understood and leave with the child immediately.

Jungkook clear his throat as he walk forward, grabbing one of the long and heavy metal on the floor as the edge was dragged from the ground, creating a screeching sound making the two Alpha wolves to turn to him with a growl.

His lips twitch into a grin "Hey doggo, wanna play catch?" He snicker with a mocking gaze. The moment the two wolves heard that, they growl and launch towards the male luna like a beast but the male luna, is a monster.

Jungkook grip on the metal as he throw it towards the wolves like it a was some kind of stick while screaming "catch!" One of the wolves manage to jump while the other one got hit on the chest mid run and fell to the ground with a loud thud.

The other wolf launch forward with a growl. "My lord!" The luna scream with worry when she had bring the child to safety but her eyes widen when Jungkook grab the wolf's jaw and upper teeth.

His feet hooked to the ground as they stood in that position. The Alpha growl and try to pull back it's jaw but to his surprise, Jungkook's grip are way stronger. Is it even human? A grin creep up on Jungkook's lips, his eyes glint with mischief.

"You're weak."

He said before pulling the wolf and throw it away with a harsh crash to the wall of the nearest house as a whimper left the Alpha wolf. The other wolf who was hit by the metal was now back on its feet, shaking its head as it growl at Jungkook.

Jungkook grin, feeling amusement as he gesture and the wolf to come at him. The wolf growl and launch at Jungkook without second thought, Jungkook clench his fist, his eyes glint with the fire of eagerness. Eager for a fight.

Not until...

"ARGHHHHHHHHH!" Jungkook hold his head as a loud ringing erupt inside his head. He fall to his knees as he grab his head, his eyes glow with the shade of blue, the moon symbol glow on his forehead and the mark on his neck burns. "Erghh!" He grunt in pain as he glance to the front.

He's exposed.

The wolf run at him with it's teeth bare. Jungkook was on his knees defenceless but what he saw
In front of him are not just the Alpha wolf running at him. He saw a white wolf, walking towards him. It's blue orbs stare at him and Jungkook saw it, worry and...

Sadness.

The white wolf howl into the sky before disappearing while the Alpha wolf march forward. The pack luna widen her eyes upon seeing the vulnerable male luna holding his head. "My lord!" The moment she said that the wolf jump at Jungkook, jaw wide open, claws out, ready to rip him apart until-

DUSHHH!

The Alpha wolf was thrown away with a loud crash to the end of the village, making the wolf pass out instantly. A deep growl erupt through the village making every wolves bend down in submission as whimper could be heard.

Jungkook is still kneeling, holding his head, as the throbbing was still there. Then he felt something wet against his skin, his neck, his mark. It was like something is licking him and that help his headache to disappear.

Jungkook grunt as he lift his gaze and he glance behind him, the Alpha Queen stood by his side in her wolf form, Jungkook can tell, that this is Akira. She lick his neck and despite how much it annoys him, the licking make the pain disappear.

He let out a deep breath as he keep silent and look away. He glance forward and not so far, he saw the white wolf staring at him, but it was not long until it disappeared from his sight once again. Jungkook hear the Alpha Queen whimper against his neck.

This is Akira.

Jungkook haven't meet Akira after what happened and he don't even want to. Annoyed, he stood up and walk away from the huge black wolf back to the bowing pack member. "Tone it down, Alpha." He said without looking at Akira. The wolf just sit down and growl once, then all of the pack member lift their head again.

Jungkook walk to the pack luna "Is everyone okay?" He asked as the luna glance at the girl that are holding on to her, safe. "Yes, My lord." She said and nod. The pack Alpha is also there checking the situation with the help of Seokjin and the others.

Jungkook just nod and pat the girl's head as he walk away from the place, back to the pack house. Akira's ear flatten, she's upset on how cold he is to her. Maybe he needs more time, but right now... Akira glance at the pack luna who are watching Jungkook leave...

They need to talk.

The pack luna fiddle with her fingers. It was an obvious sign of uneasiness. Her gaze follow the male luna and she knows something is wrong