Chapter 4: Somewhere Unknown...

Narrator's POV

An unknown land was only seen, shrouded with mystery. Filled with trees thin, long, and curvy trees. The ground had regular patches of grass surrounding the tree some even grouping up covering the floor with grass. The middle of the ground was shaved of all of it's abundant grass, making a pathway filled with rocks and soil. It would seem to be a regular old forest located anywhere in a rural area. But it was different, for you see it little to no woodland animals such as Bears, wolves, rabbit, fowl or any insects at all. No sign of life lived in this forest just the quiet noise of nature. But the most eerie part of this land was how it was filled with thin, unending mist. The mist was everywhere in the forest not allowing that much light to pass through just a small bit. It made the tree's leaves look like dark clouds covering the night sky, it hid small bumps on the forest floor making it easy to trip for unsuspecting victims. The worst part was what the mist did for the tree's, their long, curvy, and thin structure could be mistaken as a silhouette of a mangled being. The atmosphere in the forest seemed tense and quiet it was almost unforgiving at times making it seem creepy and mysterious making anyone who walks into this forest seem on edge.

 The atmosphere in the forest seemed tense and quiet it was almost unforgiving at times making it seem creepy and mysterious making anyone who walks into this forest seem on edge

A frail boy was seen lying down on the forest floor, his head laid on a log for support and some form of comfort. The boy seemingly was asleep or unconscious ignorant of his surroundings. It looked as if he was having a peaceful dream, as if a weight had been lifted of his own shoulders. Sadly some dreams come to an end as the boy shook a bit eliciting his body to wake up. His face scrunched up a bit before he turned to his side to fall back to sleep. His stubborn actions didn't help him as his body was now fully awake so he had to awaken as well.

He turned once more making his body lay on the ground flatly, his face still scrunched before stopping. As his eyelids slowly opened revealing his green eyes adjusting to the sudden wake up. He slowly sat up still not noticing the forest surrounding him, rubbing his right eye with his right fist yawning and saying.

"Yawn...Hmmm, that was a good nap...Maybe I'll try napping like that again?" He said out loud smiling hazily still wanting to take a nap once more.

"Now...Hmm? What time is it?..." He said looking around for a watch or clock on the forest floor shaking the grass a bit.

It was before long when he realized that he wasn't sleeping on his bed or in his room at all, but was in some sort of are with grass. He then exclaimed.

"W-What!? W-Where a-am I!?" He said questioning his surroundings and his current location.

He suddenly stood up from the ground and looked around expecting to see something else. Only to be met with a forest filled with curved trees and a thin but ominous mist. He started hyperventilating because of his circumstances.

"F-First I-I was a-about t-t-to be b-beaten b-by K-Kaachan and S-Shoto-kun! T-Then s-some s-strange s-shadow thing s-stops t-time a-and b-belittles me t-then when I-I answer b-back I g-get beaten u-up!!!" He says as his heart starts to palpitate making him grip his chest accompanied by the feeling of dread.