Chapter 1: Early Days....

No One's POV

Rain poured from the sky as it consumed the city of Musutafu. People in the streets using umbrellas to shield themselves from the rain. Most people hurriedly find shelter from the rain so they won't get wet. After a while thunder suddenly struck the city startling bystanders who were minding their own business going about the streets.

Even though the storm may cause some hinderance in the city life goes on as it is. As office workers go to their company owned buildings and type away at their desktops. Cafe owners serving their customers a wide variety of deserts and drinks. Construction workers fixing problems in the city structures. Drivers transporting goods and people to their destinations. Few police officers roaming around the city not imposing any authorative figure for no one really cares for them anymore. As people who fill their roles are government sanctioned Pro Heroes, men and women wearing costumes and using their superpowers to protect the people.

Pro heroes roam the streets at anytime in a single day, mostly in the morning since they need sleep. So daytime Musutafu lots of pro's patrol the streets stopping fights, Drug trafficking, mugging, gang wars, rape, burgularies, Quirk misusage, and Hate speech (they stop most of these things). The everyday life of a pro who protects the people in the streets. Sometimes paparazzi follow them for pictures and gossip, while others are just fans who want autographs and other things. This society as we know it revolves around the strong and powerful Quirked person becoming a Hero or a Villain.

But what of the people who aren't born with Quirks. Those people are treated as if they burden society in itself the Quirkless population. The group of people treated worse than mutant types, the people who are shunned by the majority for having figurative and physical power. They are victims of Anti-Quirkless sentiment reeking havoc over that last 50 years because of rise of population. Many people dislike them because ever since they were young they were given the impression that the Quirkless are useless and don't contribute anything to society. Many laws have been passed to ensure Discrimination against people who are Quirkless or Mutant types are lessened but many have failed because of how people are when someone different appears. Useless is the word associated with Quirklessness. What if one person can prove being Quirkless doesn't mean being Useless?

No One's POV

In one of the streets of Musutafu it shows a place called Aldera Municipal School where people send their kids to be taught basic subjects schools usually teach. The school may look plain and regular to the eyes of outsiders, but it holds unsavory secrets. Many of which are bias school teachers, unruly students, abuse towards students and the worst of all a high Suicide rate which most people ignore because usually the victims are people who are Quirkless or Mutant types.

Inside one of the classrooms in th school housed our protagonist whose only 10 yrs. old at the time. Sitting in the back beside the window clearly gazing at the outside world ignoring his surroundings.

"The rain's pouring quite a lot today. Is it the excess of condensed air thats causing it? Or is it because of the seasonal shift this year?" Izuku was thinking to himself in his own little bubble of thoughts ignoring the sounds of the outside.

"Mr. Yagi? Hey, Mr. Yagi! MR. YAGI!!!" A voice shouted at Izuku pulling him back reality seeing his teacher talking to him. And also seeing his classmates snickering and talking to themselves.

"Y-Yes, S-Sensei?!" Izuku responded to his teachers calls.

"Spacing out again, huh Mr. Yagi?!" His Teacher asked the young boy who sank in his seat in fear.