his partner

the next day in school, you catch him staring at you in the middle of class. unexpectedly, you get a note from the jock saying "party at 134 tonight, you down?".
hesitate for a second, and then accept his invite.

when you arrive at the party, all dolled up and glam shit, you see all your friends in the crows and you tag along, you are all having so much fun with the rainbow lights, hyper music, delicious drinks and food, the dance floor and everything was just perfect. 2 hours later and the party is still alive yet it was almost over, you were drunk as fuck you could go and make out with anyone you saw, but you didn't.
instead you heard a deep, seductive voice in your ear behind you saying "you're drunk, can i just bring you home please."
you turn around and see andre with your blurry vision
"OH HEY ANDRE AHAHA IM LITERALLY SO DRUNK!" you yell out as you lean your back against him.
"madi please just let me get you home." he said
"OH MY GOD DONT BE SUCH A PARTY POOPER FUCK OFF!" you shout at him. suddenly, you feel warm, veiny hands on your waist, picking you up, and carrying you. andre was carrying you to his car to bring you home. "come on,lets get you home." he chuckles, buckling your drunken body into the passenger seat.

Wrapping your hands around his neck, you beg, "touch me, please."

he gently removes your arms, "not tonight, sorry darling."

"why not?" you whine. he leans in, whispering in your ear, "because when i fuck you, i want you to remember how hard you cum on my cock."

"please i just want you to touch me, just a little?" you plead
"youre drunk madi." and he gets into the car and drives you home.

he opens the door to your house, your parents were away for vacation and you were left with your aunt who was out for a business trip. he laid you down on your bed.

"andre."

he stops at your bedroom door,"hm?"

"my dress needs to be replaced with pajamas, duh!" you say

"your not asking me to undress you, are you?" his eyes widen.

"yes, yes i am. just please take it off for me andre, i'm too tired to even move." you whine

"madi you know i cant, i've only even met you yesterday." he raises a brow at you.

"pleasee andrreee, i promise ill be a good girl!!" you beg

"god damn it shes so drunk," he sits down on the bed with you,

"madi i promise i will come over tomorrow to do whatever you want, alright? just please get your clothes off yourself." he pleads

"ugh ok fine. can you at least watch or something." you start to undress yourself

he quickly turns away , " sorry love but no, ill come back tommrow all right? bye"

"fine bye i love you." you stand up to get your pajamas

"i love you too." he says as he closes your bedroom door and leaves.