resist

you watch him take off his shirt, revealing his back muscles.
"what?" he raises a brow, catching you in the mirror.
you look away smiling, "nothing."

he turns around, giving you direct eye contact as he unbuckles his belt.

your eyes wander down his body as he takes off his drenched pants.

"keep looking at me like that, and ill remove yours next." he says.

you look away smirking. you let yourself peek a little bit but he caught you in a second.

"if you want me that bad just say so, you dont have to resist me, madi."

"what'd you say?" you finally ask.

he wears a cocky expression, "you heard me."
you shake your head

"you cant be serious" you say as you stand up.

"wanna test how serious i am?" he backs you up against the door.

"you look away shyly, "what are you doing?"

"i think you know what i wanna be doing," he grabs your chin, tilting it up.

your eyes dance with this lustful ones, "please we cant."

his fingertips trail up your inner thighs, "but you sound so good when you're begging."

you look at him, visibly begging for him to let you go, you know you've always liked him, and you know you really want him, he was making you really nervous, and he knew it.

"go on, give me 2 reasons why you dont want me so badly right now." he says

" i do want you, i want you to please me, i want you so bad." you beg

"thats what i like to hear."

he pins you down on the bed and starts passionately kissing you, his hands roaming your hidden body.
"you're the most pathetic person i've ever met, you know that?

he slips off your sweatpants with your panties too, "you're so fucking hot when you're breathless."

he slides in a finger and then another one
you moan as the feeling of him already hitting your g spot takes over.

his long fingers start pumping in and out of you, while you release every moan into his mouth.
he goes faster making you moan even more.
"please oh fuck. i- a- and- andre." you moan out his name as he goes harder and faster.
"if you are able to form a sentence, then im not doing enough."

YOU CAN IMAGINE THE REST YOU HORNY MFS