i think i like you

the next day at school.

"hey madi how are you?" andre asks

"im okay, why?" you takes a sip of you monster energy drink

"you were drunk and i drove you home last night."

you spit out the drink in his face "YOU DROVE ME HOME?!"

he licks the drink off his lips, "madi ill explain everything that happened just come over today after school."

"okay..." you wipe the drink off of around his mouth, "sorry about that.."

"nope, its uh its fine haha."

after school you go over to andres house to let him explain everything that happened.

"hey" he lets you in.
"so tell me what happened when you got there to pick me up." you say as you sit down on his bean bag

"well first when i got there..."

he explains everything that happened, how needy you were, how you wanted him to undress you, and how you wanted him to touch you.

"oh. my. god. i am so sorry i'm just a slut when i'm drunk, i'm hoping you didn't undress me though, right?" you raise an eyebrow at him

"no of course not who do you think i am, thats taking advantage of people, i don't do that shit, i told you to dress yourself, and i didn't touch you in a sexual way at all."

you sigh relief, "but when im drunk i don't listen, so then how did you make me dress myself?" you curiously ask

"well i uh," he sighs, "i told you that i would come over and we would do whatever you wanted to,"

your eyes widen,

"but i didn't actually mean it i swear!"

"well then how about we do go over to my house and do whatever i want?" a teasing smirk dances on your mouth.

he gulps, "uh, wait what? are you drunk right now or-"

you grab his collar and pull him inches away from your lips, you look into his eyes "i mean it andre."

he looks at you, looking like he wants you so desperately. "okay. we can do that then." he says with a smile on his face as you lead him back to your house.

you open the door to your house and lead him upstairs

"madi are you sure?" he asks as you push him onto the bed.

"positive, i mean why wouldn't i wanna bake cookies with a friend?" you smirk knowing what you did.

"wait what," he stares into your eyes as he gets up in-front of you, "you dragged me here to bake, cookies?!"

"yea, i did. what were you thinking o-" 
"i thought we could've made them at my house, i'm the one with a baking book after all" he interrupts with an innocent smile.

"so you weren't thinking of something else?" you ask
"no? oh, wait,"he pins you against the wall and slides his knee in-between your thighs while he wraps his hand around your neck with your wrists above your head being held by the grip of his other hand, "did you think i wanted something like this?"

your chest rises with the rhythm of your heavy breathing, meeting your eyes with his glistening brown irises.

"you aren't making me nervous or anything, you know that?" you reply, trying to keep your image as a teasing top.

"oh is that so, darling? your body says otherwise."

he lets go of your neck and drops his knee, still having a grip of your wrists.

" pass me that water over there, im thirsty" you say

he opens the bottle and pours you some water into your mouth.
you smirk with you mouth filled and spit the water onto him.

"what the fuck was that madi." he looked furious

"i wasn't thirsty anymore, thats all.". you reply with an evil smirk on your face.

"im taking you with me." he leads you out of your room and leaves your house, still with your wrists in his tight grasp.
he went into his house and upstairs into his room.
he closed the door and locked it. "you really are testing me right now aren't you."

he throws you onto his bed while he takes off his wet shirt