1

November 3rd 2007

"Everyone wants to get their hands on it, you must keep it safe" his boss said.

"I don't know where to put it" the guy answer.

Suddenly the doors open, a woman with a just born baby girl in her hand walked in the room.

"Chloe, what are you doing here?"the guy asked.

"I'm scared Adam. What are we going to do if bad people keep chasing us? What's gonna happen to the baby?"

Her hands were shaking and she was sweating. She looked down at her child and see that she's sleeping. She kissed her forehead.

"What are you going to do?" she asked.

He signed "I don't know."

"This might sound crazy and your wife isn't gonna be happy when I say it" his boss said.

"Please tell us, anything to protect our family." she begged.

"Put the crystal inside your child." he said. Her eyes widen at his statement.

"Are you bad!!!?" she shouted.

"Chloe, I think we should do it." Adam said.

" You're not putting your invention in my daughter." she said.

" It's the only way we can protect our family and the world." he said

" Who cares about the world." She shouted.

" I do, because without the world there's no family" he said

She calm down a little.

" Fine, but if we put it in her can you take it out?" she asked

" It will kill her if we take it out." Adam said.

--Present day--
Chapa is on her bed laying down staring at the ceiling, she closes her eyes and opens them back. For the past few weeks she's been getting good grades in tests and classwork. She didn't even study, she hates studying. She's been getting straight 100% in her work. ( I wish I was that smart).Mika is happy for her but kinda jealous because she got student of the year.

While she was staring at the ceiling she heard a knock on her window. She jumped up, she opened her drawer and took out a knife. The window opened and someone climbed in, it was Bose.

She groaned and put back the knife.

" Why does everytime I come into your room, I think that I'm gonna die?" Bose asked.

"If you just use the door like normal people you wouldn't think that" Chapa snapped.

"Anyways, what are you doing here?" Chapa asked.

" You've been acting weird all week, like 100% in math. Are you studying?" Bose asked.

" Of course not, idiot studying is for nerds like Mika" chapa folded her arms.

"Speaking of Mika, she's kinda upset." Bose mentioned

"Oh relax, she's overreacting." Chapa rolled her eyes.

" I don't think ." he disagree.

" Bose, last year she got the highest grade out of all of us which is 98 and she almost burned down the school." she said.

" Oh, but even though you don't study, why are you getting good grades, you're like hermione 2.0" he chuckled.

" first of all, call me that again, you won't see tomorrow." she warned.

He quickly nodded his head.

" good, and second of all I don't know. This is so frustrating, my head is killing me." she groaned.

He walked over to her and put his hand on her forehead. She was roasting.

" chapa, you're sick. You should go tell your mom." Bose said concerned.

" why? It's not like she's gonna help me." chapa said.

"But at parents nig-" he said before she cut him off.

"Yeah I know, but they're all happy and I'm mean and creepy. Sometimes I don't get why you're friends with me." chapa said.

Bose sat beside her on the bed and held her hand. She looked at his hands and lifted her head up to look at him, their eyes locked.

" You might be scary, mean and wicked but that doesn't means we can't be friends." he said. Chapa smiled at him.

" If you don't take your hands off me in 5 4 3" she started counting. He quickly take his hands off hers.

"Chapa, he's just trying to help you" the voice said. Bose and chapa quickly turned around, they saw chapa's mom standing at the door way. She quickly stood up to face her mom.

" I told you to knock before you come into my room mom." she said angrily.

" I did, you were too busy talking to Bose, that's why you didn't hear." her mom said. Bose got up from the bed and stood beside chapa.

" Chapa's mo-" she cut him off.

" Bose, call me Chloe." she said smiling. He nodded

" Chloe, CHAPA IS SICK." he shouted. Chloe looked at chapa in shocked

" you bit-" her mom cut her off. She slapped his arms and he winced touching the part where she slapped.

"Language chapa" her mom said. Chloe walked up to Bose and place her hand on his shoulder.

" Thanks Bose for telling me. She never tells me if she's sick, if you didn't tell me one month later I would find out." Chloe said glaring at chapa.

Bose was shocked, "did you say one month later you would find out she's sick?" he said. Chloe nodded. " chapa, you should be thanking me not hurting with your threats." Bose said, heading to chapa's window. She rolled eyes and walked up to him.

"whatever, see you tomorrow." he climbed down the ladder and went home.

" You know, I wonder why he isn't your boyfriend yet." Chloe said.

" Ew mom Bose is just a friend who cares about me, that's all." chapa said heading to her door. She turned to look at her mom. " The way he looks at you and talks to you. Chapa, he obviously likes you." her mom said walking up to her daughter.

" Mom, Bose doesn't like me and I don't like him in that way. I'm the definition of creepy, he's the definition of sweet and dump. Creepy and sweet don't mix, plus I don't need a boyfriend I can take care of myself." she walked out of the room leaving her door open.

Chloe whispered, " if only she knew the truth."