The Prologue

No one's POV

It was a beautiful day outside. The birds were singing and the flowers were blooming and on days like these monsters were enjoying their time on the surface even if they were still getting used to it.An older skeleton and two different humans were meeting the other humans, One skeleton was napping inside the house, One goat person was making some pie for the kids, Another goat person was watering some flowers outside, A fish and a reptilian monster were on a date and finally a human child and a young goat kid were outside playing. As for our determined human child let's just see.

Frisk POV

I was walking with one of my friends. He had a green sweater and a blue shirt on. He had black sweatpants on with green stripes on the side. He had green sneakers and red hair and finally his eyes were aquamarine. His name was Jason, one of the people who knows about the incident but knows the truth about what happened to me.

Jason: You alright Frisk you seem lost in thought right now?

Frisk: Don't worry I'm fine I was just thinking about something.

Jason: Kid if this was about what happened before don't worry about it, I know it wasn't you it was them.

Frisk: I know but Sans and Chara think I was the one who did it.

Jason: Then let them keep thinking it. I tell them time and time again, but they won't listen to me so why should I care. They will learn the truth at some point and once they do, they will be begging for forgiveness.

Frisk: You know that those two suffered as well, right? It might take time for them to listen. I just hope they don't do something they will regret.

Jason: Don't worry if they put their hands on you, they will be dealing with me! *Left eye starts glowing green slightly*

Frisk: Please calm down Jason anyway where are we going?

Jason: Were going to see Papyrus and my two brothers knowing them they probably almost got arrested trying to make a first impression.

No one's POV

The two of them kept walking until they saw three figures running towards them, Papyrus and two humans.

??? and ???: JASON!

The two humans hugged Jason tightly, one had black hair with red streaks on the end, he wore battle armor with a dark red scarf around his neck, he had red eyes and was a bit taller than Jason. The other one had white hair with cyan streaks on the end he also wore battle armor but wore a cyan scarf around his neck he had blue eyes and was the same height as the other human.

Jason: Nice to see you Zeron and Cyon. Did you make your first impressions?

Zeron: Yeah, we did but I think we scared those teenage boys.

Cyon: Yeah, they threaten to call the cops on us if we didn't leave but Papyrus still wanted us to stay.

Papyrus: *smiles*It would have been rude of us to leave and not hear their names out, especially those people with strange clothes and a badge on.

Jason*rolls his eyes*: Yeah, sure and they would have arrested you.

Papyrus: Nonsense we were only trying to greet them!

Zeron: Maybe we should be careful when greeting someone. We still should get to know the surface more.

Cyon: *looks towards Zeron*But maybe take it slow right?

Zeron: Yup

Papyrus: Fine we will take things slow for now since that's out of the way. How are you human Frisk enjoying your time on the surface?