A Bad Time Reunion

Jason's POV

I slowly walked towards Frisk and hugged her. I knew she needed it after all that has happened so far. I felt the kid hug me back and began sobbing in my sweater but I didn't care. I patted her head and tried to calm her down.

Jason: It's ok kid it's ok you're safe with me...

My thoughts went back to early I was still angry with everyone for what they have done I knew that there anger and fear was justified but they should have been able to ask my part of the story part of me also feel like I got betrayed by everyone as well and even though it hurt I needed to find shelter so me and Frisk won't freeze out here. I felt the kid stop crying but was still sniffling.

Jason: It's ok Frisk..I'm here for you.

I got up and carried Frisk. We both couldn't stay out here for too long even though there was no real danger. I didn't want the kid to get sick.

Frisk: J-Jason..

Jason: Yeah kid?

Frisk: W-Where are we going?

I thought for a moment then remembered something.

Jason: We can live at Sans, Papyrus and my brothers house. It'll be better than sleeping out here.

We made our way towards the house until I heard a noise. The kid clinged to my sweater in fear while my left eye glowed green.

Jason: Who's there! Show yourself!

???: Jason?

I had a shocked look on my face as I felt Frisk gripped tighter on my sweater. I thought to myself "Zeron followed me". I grew an angry expression on my face as I saw the silhouette of my "brother" approaching me.

Jason: What the hell are you doing he-

I suddenly stopped what I was saying and stared at the person in front of me. It looked like Zeron, but he was different. His hair was a bit messy, he wore a red sweater along with gray sweatpants and finally he wore a pair of black and red sneakers. I saw that "Zeron" looked confused but also shocked as well.

Zeron?: Classic?

Jason: Swap? What are you doing here!?

Zeron(Swap): I don't even know I thought I was in my snowdin!

The person in front of me was a version of my brother who comes from a swap AU. I didn't know how he even got to my timeline. Both of us can't even travel to different AUs on our own.

Jason: This should be impossible there's no way you ca-

I was cut off again by another noise. I looked towards Swap and he looked at me. Both of us were on guard when we saw a silhouette of a woman approaching us both.

???: Wait..boneheads?

Me and Swap froze as we looked towards the woman that looked like Violet except she looked different. Her hair was tied into a bun, she wore a purple sweater with black highlights along with black sweatpants and finally she wore a pair of purple and black sneakers. Me and swap also saw "Violet" with a confused look as well.

Violet?: So, I somehow ended up in classic's world while swap is here too.

Jason: (How are they both here...)

The person in front of us was a version of Violet that comes from a shift AU. Not only did a version of my brother get here but also Violet this didn't make any sense to me.

Zeron(Swap): Honestly, I didn't think I'll see the two of you again I just wished we met under better circumstances.

Violet(Shift): Better circumstances?