a knock on the door

Willow woke up with a slight breeze coming from her window she left open the last night studying the last week had been hard for her luz and amity getting together and the fact school seemed to creep up on her now but that didn't detour her from staying on top of her classes.

She rubbed her eyes and checking the time seeing it was a late 10 am she decided to get out of bed before she couldn't get herself out, she headed off to her sink to splash some water and clean herself up to look at least somewhat presentable for the day heading down stairs after drying her face she went to make her cereal and to check up on here plants when she heard a knock on the door.

Going to check it she saw a familiar face one  that had caused her pain and torment for years standing right in front of there scared and worried "well hello there Boscha quite a interesting surprise we have here" Willow said calmly  Boscha was slow to respond but spoke up "u-uh hey there willow I uh came to say that I" she took a deep breath "that I am really sorry for hurting you in the past I was just not in the best situation my dad and mom have been gone and i had no support so I used  bullying a mechanism to help with a self hate I had" she went on talking and profusely apologizing about what she had done and how it was mostly here fathers fault leaving her helpless and alone and scared.

After Boscha let this out of her system she looked up to a stunned Willow "wow I never new what you went through Boscha but I don't know how to feel about you and what you done to me" Willow said with a neutral tone Boscha looked in a state of fear and weary not knowing what Willow would say next "but you can help make amends" Boscha let out a sigh of relief  "come down to the green house when school starts tomorrow and we can start there and maybe just maybe we can fix whatever broken relationship we have" Boscha replied in a manner trying to hold her relief while keeping a straight face "thank you Willow" Willow nodded and closed the door behind her leaving Boscha standing there waiting a minute before heading home with a slight pep in her step