Just for Willow

After practice Boscha was left alone again the cool air of night starting to appear leading her to start walking home with her own thoughts and willows words ringing through her head "just try and stay kind"  Boscha muttered to herself as she walked through the forest "does she worry that I'm not kind ?" she pondered this as she walked into bones burrow seeing the market stalls close one bye one besides one cart it was a simple green and blue striped car with the words parks flowers painted onto its base in a floral design catching the eye of Boscha she walked over and looked at the freshly blooming flowers and bags of seeds being sold bye a older man with a tired but soft smile "welcome what might you be looking for" he said pushing his glasses up onto the bridge of his nose "oh well you know I'm just trying to search your wait but do you might know of a willow park ?" she asked calmly "oh yes my daughter are you one of her friends ?" Boscha grew slightly red and said "well that is a complicated subject but I am trying to find a flower she might like" he nodded and gave her a light blue flower and said "she loves these ones now is that all you would be wanting" Boscha nodded paying the coin and walking away reaching home right before sun set and sneaking to her room to not interact with her parents.

In the morning Boscha snuck out again With the flower in hand going to the greenhouse to find a small vase for Willow. As Boscha searched Willow walked in and asked "so Boscha your back in the greenhouse you must be really committed to help me" she said with a soft and bubbly laugh which made Boscha heart leap more then anyone else had before as she turned around quickly laughing somewhat red "oh uh well I was just trying to find a vase for that flower over there and then I was going to help so do you maybe know where the vases are ?" Willow giggled and said "yes there in the cabinet over there" she pointed to the cabinet left of Boscha walking slowly towards the flower studying it, as she studied it she smiled "you know my dad was talking about you coming to the flower stall yesterday" Boscha froze and said "oh he did what did he say ?" she tried to not sound panicked "oh he said that you came in looking for a flower that I would like" Boscha replied "yea I did actually did I do something wrong ?" her tone sounding a mix of fear and anger trying to keep up a strong appearance "no nothing wrong with that I thought it was  kinda  cute" Willow said calmly trying not to scare Boscha, Boscha felt a strange happiness inside when she said that but shook it of "well it was supposed to be for you" she said in a mumble which Willow heard "well thank you Boscha I mean it"  she said sweetly leading to Boscha moving her legs again "uh well its classtime I have to go" she said speeding down the hall making Willow laugh "maybe she is changing for the better" Willow said smiling and talking to herself staring at the flower and putting it into a vase.