The greenhouse

Boscha woke up early and opened her windows to let a gust of wind in her room and wipe out the stagnate air from last night which had gone so fast Boscha barely remembered what had happened only knowing once she had let willows house there was a feeling of happiness and anxiousness but once she stepped back  into a cold dead house that seemed to have been drained out of her, but that thought was pushed back into her head as she threw on her school outfit and headed to school.

Willow woke up when light started to hit her eye  yawning she went downstairs to eat breakfast and get ready for the morning she smiled knowing that she will finally have another helping hand in the green house and maybe she could actually build a relationship with her and not let her fall back down into a state of hate, she finished up breakfast and went to get dressed changing out of her night gown into her school clothes she went around watering her plants one last time before heading out and going to school.

Bosha slowly walked her way to school passing through town to get there looking around town she walked a empty market stall street it being too early for the market to be opened and to late for the night market to be around still she was left in a world a quite where she let herself think about how she treated people in the past and how she let people she loved get hurt "I never meant to hurt amity" she was consoled this in her mind as she walked herself to the entrance of the greenhouse, she slowly opened the old wooden door letting out a smell of dirt and fertilizer smiling thinking she was the only one there at the moment slowly walking in and closing the door she made her way to where the plant area where she looked around in awe seeing what willow had done, she looked around watching the plants until she heard the door opening seeing willow standing there "heya Willow" Boscha said turning around her ears red "heya Boscha seems you were enjoying the greenhouse" willow said with a giggle, Boscha rolled her eyes "yea yea I guess you have done well keeping these plants safe and well" Willow walked up to Boscha as she said that "well would you like to learn how to keep plants like this" she smiled at Boscha slightly holding her hand, Boscha turned a light red and looked up at the clock seeing that class starts soon "oh well uh I'm sorry willow I have to go class and all" she pulled from willows grasp and ran to class willows smile burned in her head.