I Probably Should Have Done This From the Start

Here she is, my Alpha Betas persona, Jackie!

Jackie
Played by: Me!

21 | 6 September | (Unlabelled) Female | 165.1 (5'5")

Role Speciality: Doctor and Artist
Division: Energy
Motto: "You either get with it or get out of the fucking way!"

Backstory:
Jackie was born on 6 September 2001 and raised in Albury, Australia. Growing up with both a loving mother and a stern step-dad, Jackie learned to be tough, and organised but loyal and selfless at the same time.

When she had enough money and a Visa, Jackie moved to America for a fresh start. In McLean, she was able to get a part-time job at Barnes & Noble and spent her free time playing video games with her friends Eddie, Tommy, Mason and Buck, whom she met online. She also drew art as a hobby.

One day she and the other guys got emails from the government asking them to join a top-secret CIA program called the 'Energy Division'; there they would be part of an elite virtual strike force as they drop into the virtual realms of video games to fix potentially world-ending issues. They would be Alpha Team, the tip of a five-hundred billion-dollar US Government spear.

Jackie was interested and agreed to do an interview with the head of the Energy Division, Allison. Jackie was then accepted along with her friends and were all moved in to their very own mansion.

Trivia:
- She speaks Japanese and Indonesian, though her vocabulary is limited.
- Huge Bo Burnham fan (after all, her motto is from one of his songs).
- Loves rock music, but some pop songs are guilty pleasures.