Conclusion

In conclusion, if something traumatic happened to you like DV, sexual assault, or rape, it is so freaking important to have someone you can trust and talk to about your feelings. Therapy is a great way to do that. I am always here as well. You can be anonymous and just let your feelings out. I will be your soundboard!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN AND THEYS!!! LISTEN UP!

Here are some specific topics I have advice on if you would like it.

Relationships: If you are in a relationship after this happens, make sure they treat you like the incredible humans you are. Going through something like this and being in a relationship is so hard so, do what's best for you. If you need a break from them, that is ok! Do what is best for you.

Telling Someone: Telling someone is probably the hardest part. I promise to let it out helps. If you keep it locked in, your mental health will have a MAJOR decline (more than it probably has). If you or someone you know went through any sexual violence, the hotline is 1-800-656-4673.

School and Social Life: Trust is so hard after this. Focus on your mental health before you try to do those things that are hard for you. YOU AND YOUR HEALTH ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS RIGHT NOW. Do NOT let anyone force you into anything.

You all are beautiful people, and I don't wish what happened to me on anyone. It will change a person. I haven't been happy like I used to feel since that day. Remember, there are people who love, care, and support you. You just have to let them.