💘LOST LOVE💘

Naira's pov
I check through my binoculars. BTW, I am on a holiday. I was so tired so I thought that I should go for camping and asked one tourism company to book a cottage for me.

No one is here. So, I take off my clothes and rush to the river flowing in front of my cottage and midst of the forest. I jump in and enjoy water splashing against my bare body. I am standing on a stone submerged in water. Water cover my breasts.

Then suddenly, my one leg slips and I drown in with the flow of river.
When I open my eyes, I see a man with a beautiful face and shiny brown hair. His green eyes were filled with worry. I don't know why, but I have seen him somewhere. Oh no: I am daydreaming. He is pressing my abdomen in order to pump out water.

Then I get up and realise that I am on the bank of the river. There are binoculars beside him. I stand up and pick them up. I see through it. I can see my cottage clearly from here. The seen in front of me is extremely beautiful. I jump due happiness shouting, "It's there!" I point my finger in that direction. That man gives an awkward expression.

Wait a minute. OH GOSHHHH!!!! I AM NAKED IN FRONT OF AN UNKNOWN MANNNNN!!!! WTF!!!!!!!

Then suddenly a cold wave passes through me and my vision blurs a little. I feel like gravity is strongly working on me and I fall on the floor. I am still conscious. I am sitting on the floor, with my legs wide open and my hands stretched out towards my back side: supporting my body. I am all wet right now and feeling very cold. I feel like I will freeze at this moment.
Then that angelic guy sits behind me and picks my hands and places them on his thighs. His "thing" touched my hips. Then he rubs my thighs and my arms. Oh god! This is so good. I know that I am feeling horny. But still I can't control it and as a result, I rest my back against his chest. I want "something" to happen.

Then he brings his cotton like soft hands on my breasts. He squeezes and releases them. It was really good. I am loving it. Then his hands reach my nipples. The way he is pressing them is making me feel like I am in heaven. I want to take as much pleasure as possible. I close my eyes.

His right hand reaches my pussy. He presses my clit using his index finger. The he inserts his fingers inside my pussy. First he goes a little slow. In and out, in and out and in out. "Hard please," I say with my deep and sexy voice.
He goes hard. The feeling was good. But I want more. And at extreme level.

"Harder....harder", I said. Then he goes hard. This feeling made me feel like I am in real heaven. On the other hand he squeezes my nipples very tightly. I moan as I feel immense pleasure and squeez his thighs more tightly. Then he stops masturbation and pulls his fingers out.

"Open your mouth", he says and I do as he says. He puts his fingers inside my mouth. "Suck them", he say. I suck the juices within me from his fingers.

He again lifts my hands and place them on floor from his thighs. He stands up and picks up his bag which was kept on a big stone. I can't stand. So, I drag myself in his direction and grab his legs. I stare directly in his green eyes with a lusty look in my eyes.
"Hey, I never knew you're such a big slut, Naira." WHAT THE FUCK!! How does he know my name. Wait a minute, may be I know who he is. Oh yes! I know who he is!!!!
He is Kartik Goenka!! He is the guy who told me that he loves me and wanted to date me. I rejected his proposal because he was my rival's friend. I loved him very much and I still love him. I thought that I lost him but I found him again. I had no idea that my ego will teach me a lesson now!!

I try to stand but I fall. He grabs me by waist. Then he takes one of my my hand and takes it on his shoulder. He says, "Where is your cottage?" "Walk straight," I say with shivery voice. He realises that I'm feeling cold and says "Wait try to stand yourself for just a second." I try to do as he says and I to cover my breasts with my hands and rub my arms in order to make me feel a little warm. At the same time he takes off his jacket and gives wraps it around me, but I put my sleeves in it and we both get back in the same position, again.

We are quite. I have nothing to say. I wonder what is going on in his mind. What he plans to do next. Because if he had some wrong intention, then he might've done something when I was unconscious. But he didn't do anything. I trusted him, I trust him and will trust him that he'll never do something wrong. But I don't know why I was not able to recognize him. Maybe he changed a lot or something else.
Then we reached the cottage. He escorts me to the couch comfortably. He places his bag on the cupboard. He is fetching something in his bag. May be this is the moment. I should confess him my feelings. Yes! I'm doing it. I take a deep breath. Oh god!this jacket is troubling me a lot. I decide to take it off. I stand up and walk in his direction. I kneel down on my knees and say, "Kartik, I love you. Please date me." I stare directly in his eyes. I know that I'm still naked, but still. He doesn't answers instead he smirks. May be he is not mine. I stand up and turn to go back. But he picks me up like a baby in his arms and keeps me on the bed. He opens up my legs and licks my pussy. Oh this is super good. He sucks my innards and I enjoy it. He licks my clit. Then he comes on my boobs. He presses them. Then his mouth reach my nipples. He sucks them. This feeling was really good. I close my eyes and grab his head. Then his kisses move upwards. He kisses on my collarbone. I feel like I wanted this from a long period of time.

Then his mouth makes contact with mine. It was appearing as if our tongues were battling with each other. I let him win this battle. Then he kisses my fore head and lies down on the bed next to me. He says, "You wanted this. I gave it to you. Now is it fine? Because I think you're not well." No, I am still not satisfied. I want more. But on the other hand, it shows his love for me. I say, "No, I am feeling well." He sighs in relief. "Kartik, be honest, tell me do you love me? Because loved you at that time also but I was a bit egoistic. I'm sorry. I regret my mistake." He looks at me and says, "See, I love you too and I forgive you for that. But to be honest, I never expected that you also love me." Oh man! He loves me! I smile and hug him tightly. He also grabs my waist and hugs me back. Then I say, "let's make it more fun." He gives me a confused look. He is looking so cute in this expression. I take of his shirt and pants (he's still there in his boxer). OMG! He is so sexy: as sexy as hell.
I kiss on his lips. This time, I'm winning the battle. I kiss on his neck. Then I move on his chest and I lick his nipples. I pinch them and he moans. I bite there, leaving a hickey on his nipple. He closes his eyes. Then keep my hand on his dick. I can feel the bulge there. He is getting boners. He says in a deep and say voice yet with his eyes closed, "come on, take it off. Give the thing which we both want." I smirk and say, "someone is getting horny." He also smirks but doesn't open his eyes.

I take off his boxer. His dick was perfect. At this moment, his body is looking like a Jewel to me. I grab his dick and rub it. And then I take it in my mouth. I open up his legs, lift his dick and lick his testes. Then I leave that area, grab his waist and then I move upwards. I kiss him at the centre of his chest. And then his collarbone. And then his mouth. I'm above him.

His kisses were super warm. I forgot that I was shivering due to cold a while before. But now I'm almost sweating. Then he suddenly grabs my shoulders: tightly, and rolls. Now he is above me. He places his teeth on his lower lip and smirks. I look affectionately in his eyes. I was about speak that, 'are you fond of being on top?' But suddenly he made contact with my mouth. And my eyes are wide open. I close my eyes and grab his face. His kisses got lower and lower. Then he sat on my upper thighs. Then he grabbed his dick and inserted it my vagina. He was slow and I want it fast: super fast. "Faster, faster please!" I say in a deep voice with my eyes closed.
He pumps faster. I moan. This itchy feeling is the best. It is giving me pleasure. After a while, he stops and then lies on the bed next to me. He says, "Naira, can I say something? Will you feel bad?" Why is he asking this all of a sudden? I say, "yes, I will not feel bad." "Why did you do that to me? Why you broke my heart? And now all of a sudden...." He stopped. Then tears roll down his eyes. I say, "Don't cry. My ego took over me that time. I literally regretted it. I also loved you. Please forgive me." Then I wipe his tears away and kiss his head. He says, "let's forget the past." I smile. He then rolls and gets over me and starts that whole thing again.

I thought that I lost him. I literally wanted to kill myself. But I knew that we will meet again. And this was marvellous. I thought that he will take his revenge. But he didn't. I love Kartik. And now, I will spend my life with him.

Naira's pov end.

THE END.

Do you want more such one shots???
If yes...
Give suggestions too (on what should I write).....

***