✨MY FIRST NIGHT✨

___________________

It is late in the night a big mansion is shown. The mansion is fully decorated like a bride. Today a wedding took place n the bride was taken to her bedroom.

Bride pov.

I'm Naira today I got married to Kartik. It is my first night... my wedding night. As I'm a virgin it is very difficult task for me.

There r a many questions roaming around my mind.

I'm scared!

I don't know what he is expecting from me?

How will I survive?

How he will love?

What will he do?

I'm not sure how to satisfy him.

Is he thinking the same?

My thought were disturbed by my MIL.

Swarna: Now we r leaving Kartik must be waiting to come. The women left.

Kartik pov.

Many women r coming out of my bedroom. I think they have placed my wife on the bed. She is very cute n innocent.

When I first met her I didn't like her. She was very loud a mess of a woman I couldn't imagine her to be someone's wife. But my mother liked her a lot as she is the opposite of me which will be a gud match.

On our engagement day we were alone n I asked what experience she had... her answer was short, shy n fast. Non!

I asked her if she kissed someone. Again a short answer. No!.

I was like 😲. What No everything No.

From that time I knew she is a virgin...

My mother come n told me to enter the room as Naira is ready n waiting for me. I just nod n went into my bedroom.

Kartik PoV end

____________

Naira PoV

As soon as he enters the room. I felt a cold breeze coming over me.

Kartik PoV

When I entered the room I saw her sitting on the bed. Her face was covered behind a veil.

Naira PoV

He turns is he leaving... No he is locking the door.

Kartik PoV

I turned n walked to her. I was coming near n sat on the bed. Next to Naira.

____________

Naira was sitting on the bed looking at him. He comes near her n sat next to her on the bed.

Nairas face is hidden under her big veil. Kartik was excited he wasn't expecting this feeling but he smiled. Naira saw that smile this makes her blush. Her knees were angled she shyly lowered her head. It made her to rest her forehead on her knees.

Kartik liked her shy way at first he thought. Damn it nothing will happen. But now he was sure he won't leave her. This was his wedding night too y should he take a step back she can make a step forward?.

Naira lifted her chin a bit, her eyes met his smile, again she shies.

Kartik Uff. He rolls his eyes. He comes closer n took off her veil to uncover her face which was hidden by her knees.