🫠LEARNING ABOUT LOVE🫠

NOTE- i am seriously very dissappointed to see such poor response from u all if it continues sorry i wont be able to continue writing......

Kartik held her waist and kissed her shoulder. Naira gasped as she felt his lips on her skin. The fact that she was cold for being in the pool wasn't helping as the feeling of his hot mouth on her cold was making her feel strange things.

"What- what are you doing?" Naira stuttered.

"I'm done waiting for it Naira, I want us to be one. I want to make love to you, to show you how much I love you." Kartik said as he brushed her ass and pulled her closer so that she could feel his semi-hard rod. It was when he looked into her eyes and saw her terrorized stare that Kartik understood that something wasn't right.

"Naira is something wrong?" He asked and she blushed.

"I don't know what happens between married people.." She said cutely. At first, he didn't understand but then his heart melt down knowing that being alone during all her life, Naira didn't get to listen to the sex talk. So she knew nothing about it. A tear of pain mixed with happiness rolled down his cheek. Pain because of her past loneliness and happiness because he accepted his role as her life partner and he was ready to teach her everything she needed and making love was one of them.

"I'm going to teach you how to make love." He said against her lips before kissing her senseless. Firstly, he only put his lips against hers and was just relishing the feeling of her lips on his. But then he forced his tongue between her lips and tasted every corner of her hot mouth. Naira's hands rested on his waist while one of his hands was tangled on her hair and the other was roaming on her back. She particularly loved the kiss and did her best to take part in it, licking his tongue from time to time or daring to go past his lips to discover his mouth as well. But when his hand gripped her ass, she froze and pushed him away.

"No!" She stuttered and left. Kartik understood that she was scared so he decided to go for it but gradually. After a bit of thinking, Kartik left the pool and went to his room. He saw Naira wiping her hair but he also saw her naked neck from one side. He gripped her waist even though she was dry while he was still wet from their pool romance.

"What happened in the pool happens between couples Naira, and what I'm going to do happens too." He said and sucked her neck without further delay. Naira felt something churning inside her and pleasure taking over her senses as she felt him marking her. Believing that he was doing right, Kartik put his hand inside her top to massage her breasts. He was shocked to find no bra in there but knew that it was because no one was home. The family went to Geneva two days ago for the holidays. Kartik had some work left to do so decided to stay a few days more and Naira decided to stay with him.

Anyways, Kartik gripped her breast and brushed his thumb against her nipple. Naira gasped and again left the spot to lock herself in the bathroom.

She removed her jeans and panties and looked at the wet spot down there. The problem wasn't Kartik's ministrations to her body. The problem was that she believed she was peeing her pants every time he'd touch her, but in reality it was her arousal pouring down her folds, only by the mention of his name. She left the bathroom after cleaning herself up and was shocked to find Kartik waiting for her. He eyed her up and down and pointed at her chest. Naira realized that being too concentrated on her vaginal secretions she forgot to cover her breasts, to Kartik's happiness. He looked at her pink buds and swallowed hard. He caged her between the wall and his body and she gasped on feeling his arousal poking her stomach.

"Naira, please, let me teach you what happens between a couple.." He said. She looked down with tears in her eyes.

"But each time you are near me I pee my pants.." She whispered. Kartik was the one to blush now as he realized that his mere closeness was making her aroused.