Chapter 7

I think I haven't been writing as much bc I really don't want this to end😭😂
Been writing this story for like.. 2 years?
Lol anyways enjoy

(wrote later): haven't had any time to really write more of this so ig I'll just publish this already. I wanted to post this with another chapter so y'all could get more but like I said.. I haven't had time to write😂so yeah.. this isn't the best chapter... but it's all I got😙

(recommend reading a bit of chapter 4 before this)

•••

"Miss me?" Sophie wears a smug smirk, hand on her hip and purse in the other.

Violet is lost for words, her mouth opening and closing as she clenches the door. She tries to speak, but nothing comes out. So she grips the door and slams it- or- tried to. Sophie stops the door from closing with her boot and uninvitedly walks inside.

"1.. 2.. 3..."
"What are you doing?" Violet scoffs as she trails behind Sophie.
"Walking into what's rightfully mine." Sophie says blankly. She grabs an apple from the center of the table and inspects it - while sticking a few pills under the table with tape.

"This- this isn't your house! Get the fuck out, now!" Violet yells, waving her arms out to emphasize her words.

Sophie takes a bite of the apple, "How 'bout.. no?" She shrugs and continues to walk in, looking around the place.

"7.. 8.. 9...."

Sophie speeds up her pace to distance herself from Violet, making sure to remember every single little detail - while Violet continuously calls little threats at her.

"20.. 21.. 22.." Sophie's hand glides along the wall as she moves throughout the house.. feeling for that certain little- yup, there it was.

"Bingo..." she wisperst to herself.

Before Sophie can count the upstairs, there's a loud knock at the front door. Assuming it's Clementine or Louis, Sophie quickly looks for the nearest exit. Violet answers the door, but the only one there was a panicked looking Minnie. She asks frantically, "Is Sophie here?"

Sophie quickly darts behind the wall. There was just one last thing she needed to do... She takes a little box from her purse and plants it behind some decorations.

She giggles when Minerva catches her.. the damage already done - she proudly stares at the little box as Minnie drags her out of the house.

When she sees Violet she gives her a death glare.. because that's what she would be soon - dead. But of course... she couldn't know that yet - Sophie smiles and gives her a wink, continuing to laugh as she's dragged out the door.

Minnie shoves her into the car, "STAY. HERE."

"Okay, okay - geez."

Sophie watches as Minerva runs back into the house.. probably apologizing.

She takes out a flip phone and dials a number.

"riiiinng.."

"Hello?"

"Hey - it's Sophie."

"Is it done?"

"Yes. She didn't suspect a thing."

Sophie looks at her nails while snickering, "Minerva is obviously upset, but.. she has no idea."

"Good. Call as soon as you get to P-AZ."

"Got it."

With that, the mysterious caller hangs up the phone.

"I'll have you soon, Louis..."

"Don't you worry..."

•••

w/c: 537 - short ik😭sorryyyyy