Chapter 5

Phil POV:

Techno starts to comb though my wings, I moan " Techno... please!~"   "please what birdy?"   " need you..~"  " what do you want me to do?~" he says rubbing my side with his other hand "techno... I- I don't want to say.." I grab his shoulders  "why not angel?"   "It's embarrassing.."
He smiles taking his hand out of my wing grabbing my chin. "T-techno?"  He starts to kiss my neck "Be a good boy and lay on the bed for me" he whispers in my ear, he got off the bed so I can lay down .

Techno POV:

I look down at the beautiful site In front of me, Philza naked laying on his..? Our bed , I get in between his legs , he puts his legs around me and I then start to lick and bite at his neck "Techno~ right there!" He moan , I do as told and bite him , his eyes role back and he moans.
I slowly start to kiss down his stomach reaching his hips where my hands rest , I look up at him for a go ahead , he nods looking down at me with lustfull eyes .

I take my hand and place it on his inner thigh , he giggles at the touch , I smile looking up at his beautiful face , I start to lick a stripe up his inner thigh still watching as his smile turns into a " o " shape , when I finally reach his pussy I lick his clit without hesitation, he looks at me in disbelief while groaning, I smirk sucking on three of my fingers for a second and then slowly inserting one of them inside of him , Phils eyes role back , giggling slightly .

I hear him giggle and I look up to see him cover his mouth looking blissful ,after putting all my fingers in slowly I start pumping them slowly .

When I'm done prepping him I pull my finger out, getting a whine from the winged man , I laugh slightly pulling myself up so my waist is in line with Phils waist, I grab his hip with one hand and the other helps line myself up with Phils pussy, I slowly start to push in after teasing Phil for a few seconds.

He chirps loudly , I look down at him in disbelief and lust , he covers his mouth, I take his hand away and kiss him , starting to gently thrust into him

HEY what's up? Long time no see!
I'm sorry about the wait just schools been a pain lately but il still try to post as much as I can. Thank you guys <3

Ps: next chapter is just smut so-😏