Chapter 12

*After everyone leaves*

Phil POV:

I walk up to techno after saying goodbye to our guests, I put my arms around his neck and kiss him, going on to my toes, he kisses back putting his hands on my wait and instantly pulling me up so my leg are around his waist.

After a while of kissing techno starts to walk up into our room , he opens the door with his foot and puts me on the bed.

He takes his boots of and hangs his cape on a hanger

"Strip"

"Yes sir" I laugh out

He wasn't happy with the joke, he grabs my neck and squeezes light

"Call me daddy , birdy"

"Y-yes daddy"

"Good boy" he says letting go of my neck , I start to frantically take of my clothes , techno calming taking of his.

When we're both only in a pair of boxers,

"So pretty baby , now take those of to" he says in a low voice

I whimper and take of my boxers while techno looks at me, he pushes me down on the bed getting on top of me and starts kissing me, after a long heated kiss he pulls away for air, he starts to bite my neck giving me hickys that will last for a long time.

Techno slowly starts to kiss down my neck, onto my torso and to my thighs he starts to suck briuses in to them, he starts to rub my thighs.

"Suck" he puts three finger on my lips, I take them into my mouth and start to moan lightly when he rubs my clit, after a while of soaking his finger he takes them out and puts them to my entrance

He looks at me for the signal, I nod, he smirks and pushes his finger into me, I moan , after a while of preping me he take his fingers out and I whinper.

Techno POV:

I take my fingers out of Phil, I grab the lube on the bed side table and spread it on my dick, I slowly put the tip in and see Phil squirm under me , I start to push into him more.

After fully bottoming out In him I start to trust , going at slow pace .

It's a little while before Phil is fully adjusted to my size

"Dad-y please fasTER~"

As soon as I hear him start to say that I thrust a lot faster into him, I grab his thighs and pull them up onto my shoulders, he moans loudly.

"Tec- da-ddy im clo-SE "
He says after a while of pounding his prostate dead on.

After a few seconds phil cums onto his stomach, and a little while after that I cum inside him filling him up and knotting him.

My knot finally deflated and I pull out looking at the cum dripping out of him , i smirk and garb a plug from the bed side table ,putting it in him to block the cum from getting out , he moans lightly when I do this.

I fall down next to him and pull him onto my chest, I pull the covers over us.

"I love you daddy"

"I love you more birdy"

Hallo you horny fuck,
I don't really have anything to say exept I'm kinda getting writers block because I can't think of anything, give me suggestions

bye bye you horny fucks