Chapter 6

Phil POV:

He slowly thrusted into me, i never realised how big piglins where, I moaned loudly when techno bottomed out, becomes I could feel his tip pushing against my prostate, he started to rock his hips slowly, hitting my prostate every time , when I moan really loud, Techno started to quicken his thrusts.

Techno POV:

I rock my hips faster and started to dagrade Phil ,I went closer to his ear   
" your so fucking tight , just like a slut like you should be"    he chirped very loud when I sayd that ,but I also praised him "god your such a good boy angel, making all those pretty noises just for me" after I sayd that I bit his neck hard.

Very close to the place of where I could mark him,  I wanted Philza to be conscious when I mark him.

I grab one of his legs and put it on my shoulder going as fast as I can, hitting his prostate every time.

Phils POV:
My brain starts to fog up with all the pressure that I'm having , I can't think straight, I can't form any word (even though I don't have to)
"You all right birdy?" Techno asks ,slowing down slightly, i hum in approval "Words phil"
"Y-yes -echno" I reply slowly " do you want me to slow down?"  "N-no pl..s"
" alright baby~"   He then keeps a steady pace , still going fast.

After a while of the steady pace I started to feel a knot in my stomach "te-hno!..."   "yes birdy?"   "Gonna cu- " I moan as techno quickens his pace , i cum with a loud moan and a shudder , after a while of sloppily thrusting into me techno finally knots me and pumps me with alot of cum.

Techno POV:

I feel Phil fall limp when I
knot/cum inside him,  " you awake phil?" I say putting down his leg next to me and pulling my dick out after my knot deflates , he humed and I chuckled slightly.

Hello everyone! How are you all? Horny? I'd think so
Well il see you later you horny fuck! BYE BYE~