Chapter 10

*When everyone got the letter*

Tommy POV:
I was walking back for hanging out with Tubbo and Ranboo , when I saw a letter on the floor after I walked in.

"Dear tommy

We invite you to spend an evening with us!
You will get served food, drinks and entertainment ,
well will also be announcing a beautiful new relationship on the server .

Date. 12:00, tomorrow, at the snow biome

From. The new couple

Ps: bring a partner/partners"

I read out loud,
" bring a partner?... who can I bring?.." I say in my head " maybe ranboo and Tubbo.. I don't think so .. they would just say no...." I say out loud , after a while of thinking I made my mind up and decided to ask them.

Ranboo POV:
I was talking to Tubbo while Michael was on his lap , I hear a knock and the door bell go off, he looks in the direction of the door and I look at bit after him and get up going to see who it is , after looking in the peep hole and see tommy standing outside hugging himself with the yellow and blue cardigan he made though he was slightly shivering, he was look away from the door. I smile and shout " it's tommy " I hear Tubbos smile in his voice "let him in", I grab the handle pulling ,opening the door, when I open it tommy looks at me in the eyes , I've gotten comfortable with tommy looking at me in the eyes , " hello tommy, what brings you back so early?" I smile at him , letting him in " I wanted to ask you and Tubbo something..." he says shivering from the warmth compared to outside, " alright , tubbos in the living room" is say closing the door behind him and walking to the living room with him " hi boss man " says Tubbo smileing at him , patting the seat next to him on the couch for Tommy to come sit , Tommy chuckles and walks over to him sitting down and looking him in the eyes, smiling, after a bit of chitchat I finally asked Tommy " tommy, what was the thing you were going to ask?" , I see a pink rise to his cheeks and he looks down "well- Tubbo.. Ranboo.. wouldyouliketogowithmetothepartythingtomorrow?" He says quickly "could you repeat that? I didn't understand " Tubbo say chuckling " do you .. want to go with me to.. the party thing tomorrow?" He says anxiously playing with his hands , Tubbo and I give each other "the look" and be both replay" of course!" "Yes!" We say in unison , he looks up, surprised, he smiles brightly and after a while of discussing we though that we should organise matching outfits .

Tommy would wear a white shirt and a dark red corset with a dark red blazer and white trousers with a dark red tie

Ranboo would wear a black shirt and white corset with purple blazer and black trousers with a white tie

Tubbo would wear a white shirt and a dark green corset with a dark green blazer and white trousers and a dark green tie

all would have a different colour handkerchief
Ranboos was red
Tubbos was purple
And Tommy's was green.

Heyyyyyy....
writes block is shit and- well you know
I'm sorry I didn't publish for w while and it try to post a bit more
BYE YOU HORNY FUCKS