Sunday Funday

Emily's POV
(Ps. Emily and Lyndsey are both 12)
Welcome to my world full of surprises and adventure. My name is Emily. Just Emily... i have no last name because I'm an orphan. Like my best friend Lyndsey. We were dropped off when we were born at the same time and became sisters ever since.

Our orphanage is pretty cool, the people here are nice... well, at least to us. I love to sing, cheer, and act. Lyndsey loves to dance and cheer. OH AND WE BOTH LOVE TO PRANK PEOPLE!

Well... this is the storry of my life so far, lets continue through this journey.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"GET UPPPPPPPPPPP" Lyndsey screeched in my ear.
Omphh, I came rolling off the bed, and here Lyndsey is laughing her ass off.
"Ha, ha" I said sarcastically while rubbing my butt from the pain.
"Let's go to the mall today!"I shouted since we go to the mall at least once every two weeks
"Yeah let's go ask Ms.Case if she can drop us off." Lyndsey replied.
"Hey Lynds, I think your forgetting something..."I said
"What could I possibly forget? I've got everything with me right now!"
"Yeah go change your still in your pjs."
"... I'm so dumb" she said laughing
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------///-/////////////////--///////////////--//////-
We dressed in distressed dark washed shorts and a lace crop top, but mine was mint green and Lyndsey's was blue.
Ms.Case said she would pick us up in 3 hours.
We went to F21,Aero,Holister,Abercrombie,Topshop,Sephora etc. OH AND STARBUCKS... BECAUSE THATS HOW WHITE GIRL WE ARE
3 hrs later.....
We changed into our pjs and went To go downstairs to eat dinner. I sat next to Nate, he's like an older brother to me and he is 17, one more year and he can live on his own, he will be getting money from the orphanage of course.
"Hey munchkin" Nate greeted me
"Hey poochie" I replied back. We have weird nicknames for each other... Well at least his is. I'll tell you about how he got the name poochie later.
"Hey slippy" he greeted Lyndsey who sat on the right side of me.
"Hey farty" he replied.
It's gonna be hard when he leaves, he takes care if me and Lyndsey all the time. We honestly would have so much trouble in this world if it weren't for him.
We went to bed after that and ran through the hallways screaming goodnight,.... Ya know the usual thing we do every night.
Tomorrow is adoption day so we have to get good sleep for that. I have a good feeling about tomorrow.