Adoption Day

Emily POV
I woke up with a good feeling about today.it was Sunday
It was 9:30 am and I just got up and changed into a floral skater skirt and a mint green crop top that says 'Bye Haters!' And white vans. I also I wore my floral wire headband from F21. I put on eyeliner,mascara, and red lipstick.
I grabbed my sky blue pennyboard with pink wheels and skated downstairs... Well into the elevator.
Once I was on the second floor I got out because I needed food, I mean who doesn't? I went to the kitchen and greeted Lyndsey and Nate. I made myself and them a Nutella and banana sandwich.
We went downstairs and chilled on the couch and talked while the guests arrived. The other kids were trying to impress everyone who came in but I honestly don't give a crap.
I saw a brunette guy with brown eyes, two guys that were brunette and had crystal blue eyes.
They were staring at me and Lyndsey, and I honestly got creeped out af.
Nate, Lyndsey and I went outside to the backyard and we turned on some music because it was boring in there. 'Fancy' by Iggy Azalea came on and Lyndsey and I did our dance that we choreographed together. I added some tumbling tricks because I love to tumble.
After we were dome with that, I just did some tumbling tricks and try to beat my record. I cheer for a high school team and an all star team. I'm the best tumbler from the all star team too.
When we finished. We heard clapping and cheering. I saw the guys who were staring earlier.
"Hey, I'm Cameron and these are my two of my friends Nash and Hayes"
"So I just wanted to tell you both girls to pack your bags because I'm going to adopt you two and these two boys will be your "brothers" or "uncles" the rest of your "brothers/sisters" or "aunts/uncles" are at home waiting for you guys.
"Yassssss! WERE GETTING ADOPTED" me and Lyndsey screamed.
We went upstairs and packed up everything. I looked around the room and sadly took it all in. This is where I grew up, made family, everything happened in here. A tear dropped from my face and onto a picture frame with me, Lyndsey, and Nate when we first went to a waterpark.
I rode downstairs with my stuff and I stood infront of Nate along with Lyndsey.
"I guess this is it munchkins" he said a tear dropping from his face.
"We will miss you so damn much. We will never forget you. We promise to call you when we get our new phones and Skype all the time." We replied
"I love you girls, call me if someone tries to hurt you" he said
Tears swelled up in my eyes, thinking that this will be the last time I see him in person.
I gave him one last hug while I cried into his chest.
"Bye Nate, We love you."
And with that we walked out the door.
We went into a blue Camaro.
"So you guys will be attending Los Angeles Middle school. Hayes will be in the high school but you guys will see him a lot. He just got enrolled in it. You guys are in sixth grade right?" Cameron asked
"Yeah, we already go there." I replied
"Oh well now, you guys are under my last name. And call me dad." He said
We pulled up to this huge Mansion. And dad, Uncle Nash and uncle Hayes carried all of our bags.
We came inside and we heard several footsteps going down the stairs.
There were a lot of people here.
Girls, this is:
Uncle Matt
Uncle Shawn
Uncle Kenny
Uncle taylor
Uncle Carter
Uncle Aaron
Uncle jack G or Uncle Gilinsky
Uncle Jack J or Uncle JJ
Aunt Mahogany
They live here with us and the people next door are
Uncle Jc
Uncle Kian
Uncle Ricky
Uncle Connor
Uncle Sam
Uncle sammy
Uncle Trevor
Aunt Andrea
Aunt Jenn
And there will be more people you will meet soon.
"HELOOOOOOOOO NEW AUNTS AND UNCLES." We yelled.
Aunt Mahogany gave us both iPhone 6 and cute cases. They helped us set up our social media and we all talked about me and Lyndsey.
I told them about my singing and cheer and how I'm on the cheer team. And Lyndsey decks dance. Uncle shawn,Jack,Jack,Sammy, and Uncle Kenny said that they would take me to the studio sometime this week or next week so I can sing.
We hung out and had an overall great day.
They also told us about magcon and vine, I got one myself
They got us so many electronics and cameras and room decor, it was overwhelming
They showed us our rooms and I love mine!
(Imagine the room *image added* mixed with the iCarly room and two times bigger combined)
I unpacked for 3 hours and changed into my pjs and fell asleep.