chapter 1 fly me to the moon

*we see izuku on the couch, he was smiling looking at the woman in front of him, he doesn't even see her as a person, more like entertainment*

Izuku:this is ridiculous, I do not belong here

Entertainment:well seeing as I've received numerous complaints from staff and guests I would say you do

*Izuku waved his hand dismissively as he got up from the couch with a chuckle and started walking out*

Izuku:why my dear I warn you all what would happen if you let vermin inside this establishment, I was simply helping you clean up. But fine, I'll apologize do the little nuisances if you'll excuse me

Entertainment:izuku

*Izuku had his hand on the doorknob when he froze, the room started to tremble as izuku was becoming angry*

Izuku: princess, dear, sweet sweet girl. I told you never to call me that

Entertainment:well what else am I supposed to do? If I try to have a deep conversation with you, you just play it off or act like an ass. So how about we make a deal?

*Izuku's eyes flashed for a second in amusement, as he turned around his sinister smile as usual creeping the girl out*

Izuku:a...deal you say? My oh my, you know I do love making deals, what do you have in mind?

Entertainment:have one session with me, if I can convince you to at least be civil with them you'll have to keep coming to these sessions

*Naruto started walking towards the woman, purposely stomping his cane to make himself look more threatening*

Izuku:and if you can't convince me otherwise? What then?

Entertainment:I'll kick them out myself. But I'm confident that even in a heart of someone like you there was once some good in it

*Izuku started to cackle do the point he holds his side, when he finished he cleaned a black tear from his eye*

Izuku:no, not good. Never good, after all I was only human....

Decades back izuku narrador pov

*But fine, if you want to make me your little project? How about before everything else, I tell you why I'm the way I am. Let's start with the day that started it all....*

Izuku and Izumi :mom dad wake up!!!